What is the last documentary you watched?

Watching it certainly is!! I saw it [Free Solo] in the theater as a new release and on the big screen it was actually pretty stressful. :scared:

In the movie it seemed like Honnold going up Freerider was considerably calmer than his buddies on the ground. Jimmy Chin said that he worried that his buddy would die in the attempt. And as far as I know, Chin has never attempted to do anything close to free soloing El Cap.

He was apparently "in the zone". I haven't done anything that stressful, but I've been there when everything just clicked and I was having the best performance of my life. For him it's probably about excluding everything else to just do what he set out to do. For example, there was the guy in the unicorn suit. When asked about it later, he says he remembered passing by a group on a ledge but didn't remember anything unusual.

As a farm girl myself, if you have Amazon Prime you simply must watch the first episode of Clarkson's Farm. A British celebrity roadster decides to take up farming and against all sane and practical advice buys a huge Ferrari monster-tractor to work his modest plot. Spoiler alert: he ends up having take it back for a much more suitable little Massey Ferguson. :happytv: So hilarious especially if you actually understand what's going on.
BTDT as a long time Top Gear fan :thumbsup2

Since we're talking farms and TV, did you ever watch "Farm Kings" back a few years ago? I think it was on a not so common channel, Great American Country. That farm is down the road from me.

I have a hard time wanting to call it a documentary, but Behind the Attraction. Prior to that, I watched Assembled: F&WS

I just finished watching In The Footsteps of Elephant on Disney +.
If you like elephants, or documentaries about animals, then I highly recommend this - I give it two very enthusiastic 👍🏻👍🏻

Behind the Attraction (I think that’s what it’s called) on Disney +
Same. Watched the Jungle Cruise one. Saving Haunted Mansion for last!

One of my Instagram acquaintances did some work on the series. I asked him about the Utilidor, he said he wasn't allowed to say. But so far, I've seen nothing about the Utilidor, and frankly, folks, it would be great to devote a whole hour or more about the Utilidor for both US parks. But then, I'm not sure if the parks overseas have their own version. THIS is why we need to know more!

The Sparks Brothers. Fantastic documentary about the band and those they’ve influenced.
I'm going to see this once it drops in price.

Someone mentioned the 90's Woodstock- the documentary is news to me, but I'd love to hear the story behind that lame cashgrab from the short period when the 60's where popular in the 90's. I remember preppy girls at my high school dressing up like hippies in like tie dye made from American Eagle or some trendy schlock brands. I should probably stay on topic, but there's no fun in that.

I caught the tailend of one that my daughter was watching last night on the Challenger disaster.

"Athlete A" on Netflix. Its about the young US gymnasts who brought attention to the fact that they were being sexually abused by the USAG doctor, Larry Nassar, who is now serving a 150+ year sentence.

Not really a documentary movie, more a news special, “Seattle is dying” on YouTube. Very informative.
I don’t know whether to “like” or “sad face” your post. Try to find the follow-up one that was made a year later. It’s shocking and heart-breaking. I’ve got a close family member living in Portland, OR, and he confirms the situation is very similar there. :sad2:

Dr. Death on Peacock. About a Neurosurgeon in Texas who performed 38 surgeries and killed two patients and injured 33 others further.
This man is a monster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter