What is your all time fav ride and why?

Peter Pan, I dont know why, I think it ties into from when I was a kid, but definetely Peter Pan

My favorite ride of all time is without a doubt Splash Mountain. I rode it 6 times in a row on my last trip (there were no lines on that particular day, thank goodness)! I even listen to the soundtrack to the ride in my car sometimes! (from the Official Album of WDW)

*** Tower of Terror is a close second!

Not really a ride but....Millionaire!! Why?
I'm the proud owner of a polo shirt!
Got bumped on the $64K question.

Splash Mountain!! it has everything - the great animatronics, the best music (how do you do?), the story -- and the flume ride is just a bonus! Its just a great total experience - really cute in a very Disney MK way, but with more.

Next is the Rock n' Roller Coaster.

Tower of Terror. It combines a thrill ride with some of the best theming and storytelling Disney has ever done. On top of that, it's not the same every time.

Absolutely Splash Mountain!
~ There is just something about singing Zip A Dee Do Da at the top of your lungs while plunging down several drops. And it gets "dark" before the final drop...kinda scary ;) and the WHOOOSH! You are back in happy times again! :Pinkbounc

The animatronics are incredible and you NEVER get tired of it. That darn song though... gets stuck in your head, even driving home to VA, we are still singing it. Love that ride! *the singing birds in the houses in the que are an added effect that I like as well. AND Brer Bear always seems to be waiting for me every time I exit*

TOT is another of my faves. Guess I like the scary ones. Oooo... you never know how many times you will drop, plus I love the story line.

I also like Spaceship Earth. It may be old, but after a long day of walking, I like to hit that to rest and relax. I love information and I think I see new things in that ride every time I ride it. It always makes me smile.:tongue:

K...I am going to be difficult since I have three and will say that they're in 3 different categories cuz I LOVE THEM ALL. In the water ride area I love Splash. I think because I really enjoy the music and the oppossums. 2nd, I love Tower of Terror since the whole ride is just so well done. I love the decorations in the hotel lobby, I love the Twilight Zone movie in the library (love looking at the titles of the books) and love flying off my seat when I am sitting next to someone bigger so the bar doesn't go down all the way. (Not a big fan of the seatbelt cars for this reason) Lastly, in the little kid section I love the barnstormer. I love the fact that this ride reminds me of the Whizzer at Great America, the only ride I would ride for many years of my childhood. Also, you just don't expect a mini-coaster back in toontown and it is so adorable that you have to love it.

That's easy for me -
Haunted Mansion - favorite since my first trip as a kid in 1973.I used all my souvenier money for extra E tickets to go on again & again, then begged my parents for more. I love the themeing, the CM's when they're in character,the effects, the story, the soundtrack - the dialog is phenomenal.
I can't wait to Celebrate my favorite attraction with the Happy Haunts Ball this year!!

Pirates of the Caribean always held my #1 spot...just because.

Years later MGM openned Tower of Terror and it replaced my #1 choice. I love the unexpected on it.

There are too many to name. Some stand out with very special memories. One is Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

Another Splash Mountain lover here-to me it is the ultimate example of why I love WDW. The song, happiness, so enjoyable-it puts a big smile on my face. Then when I fly down the drop outside, to me I can feel all my cares and worries fly off me, then it feels like I'm being welcomed into the world of Disney enchantment when I see that big boat in the next room. Maybe this sounds a little corny, but that's truly how I feel.

Splash Mountain with out a doubt!!! 2nd best RnR ...these rides are the ones we went one the most during our last trip, also the first thing we do when we get to MK...Splash Mountain..

I can't wait to go..thankfully not long left now, I'm already there LOL:Pinkbounc

I have two... Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain. Why? Well because they were my favs as a child, and they just bring back all those magical memories of going to WDW growing up. Just feel very happy on them!

Believe it or not, Small World. Maybe because I never outgrew dolls. Maybe because I saw it at the NY World's Fair in 1964.

Classic Disney ride- It's A Small World. I love this ride! I never get tired of the song, and I think it is just beautiful.

"New" Disney ride- Tower of Terror. Adreneline rush!!!

And, OT, Holly, I think your girls are absolutely beautiful. Every time I see one of your posts, I think, Boy, they are pretty! My DD is, of course, beautiful, too, but yours are just lovely!:wave2:

TOT is my definite favorite. The rush you get for those couple seconds waiting in the dark for the drop has never been matched by any other ride in my opinion. I am also a big fan of Buzz as well. I find that ride very creative, and fun for all ages.:earseek:

MK gets the lion's share of our time on tripsL favorite park hands down.

Splash and Pan are the two I could ride a thousand times.

Awesome memory of Peter Pan on our first trip (1986). I remember looking at the track as we approched the "end" of it. I panicked because I really thought there was a malfunction.

All time fav though is Space Mountain (1986 I rode it by myself- kids were 4 and 1 and DW wouldn't ride). Now we are 3 strong in outer space (DW still won't ride)!

It's gotta be either HM or POC for me - ummm - hard to decide - I guess if I had to pick just one it would have to be HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter