What is your all time fav ride and why?

I forgot to say that POTC is another of my faves. My father would have my hide if he knew I had forgotten to mention that ;)

POTC: it has every element that a great WDW ride should have....great song, wonderful audioanimatronics, an element of suprise mixed with some humor. The second is Carousel of Progress....PURE NOSTALGIA from the '64-'65 NY Worlds Fair

Wow, it's hard to choose just one... but being a relatively "new and young" WDW addict, I'd have to go with Rock 'n Roller Coaster. How much do I love it? We rode it 9 times during our last trip. :) The launch, the theming, and it's intense without being TOO intense.

Splash Mountain is a REALLY close second.

However, my overall favorite thing at WDW is Illuminations.

I love the Tower of Terror. I love the drop when I get lifted out of my seat. I just love the whole thing from beginning to end. The special effects are awesome!
Patty:thewave:

I love tower of terror. I think that is cool to drop 13 stories. Ceder point is just about 2 hours away and they have the power tower thats just like Tower of Terror. I go to WDW more than I go to Ceder point Becky:jumping2: :thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter