What is your all time fav ride and why?

The Haunted Mansion has been my favorite since I was a child as well. It's a classic ride and the effects (like the ballroom "swing wake") are pure Disney magic. Love it!!

Overall, I'd say Splash Mountain is my favorite. Wonderful theming throughout, from the loading area and cast member outfits through the briar patch and the paddle boat. Throw in a great thrill and this ride has everything.

Tower of Terror is a very close second for me too for the same reasons that Splash tops my list. Wonderful theming and a great thrill.

Both of these are Disney at its best, IMHO. :)

Definitely Splash Mountain! I love the characters, the music, the story, just the whole ride in general! I have a bunch of Disney cd's that I made, and the Splash Mountain Medley is my favorite, I listen to it all the time.

There are rides that I *love* at each park, but by and far my top three (couldn't choose just one) are Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I have been riding all three since I was a wee one (well not MTWR since it's gone :() and they bring back some wonderful memories, and for me that's what the magic of Disney is all about. :)

Big Thunder Mtn at night. Pirates of C. any time, love that song "Yoho Yoho a Pirates Life for Me" and the twisty slide at Blizard Beach that is totally enclosed in darkness. Feels like going down a curvey drain pipe. You never know which way you'll be flying next.

Peter Pan is magic, pure and simple. Beautiful realization of the theme from the vehicles to the scenes to the music, and just a true Disney feeling all around IMO.

Carousel of Progress!!

Why?

Theres a great big beautiful tommorrow...................

What a song!

Another vote for the HM with Splash Mtn. being a close second. I swear you could ride HM 1,000 times and still not absorb all the details. I wish you could walk through it. And Splash is just pure unadulterated joy.::yes::

Becky

I love the campy rides like Spaceship Earth and the Mexico Rio del Tiempo. I miss rides like World of Motion and the old Eastern airlines one, I think it was called Come Fly with Us or something. It was a blatant marketing tool for Eastern, but it was classic.

Can't go wrong with Splash, Test Track, Tower of Terror, and Dinosaur. Great theming throughout.

I can't choose just one either....Dumbo b/c Mickey Mouse choose our son (19 months at the time) to ride with him at park opening. He was so young that I got to ride along!!! What a magical experience!!!

HM, IASW and PP just b/c they are pure Disney magic to me.

Buzz b/c it is the one we enjoy the most as a family!

Spaceship Earth is my hands-down favorite! It's the first ride I can remember riding at WDW, and I just loved it then and still do now. I can still remember my mom and I getting on it (I was 8), and getting worried because of how sharply you go up at the beginning--we thought we had gotten on a roller coaster accidentally LOL! :teeth:

I love it's interesting dialogue that presents the history of communication in a dynamic, entertaining way. I love the musical score, particularly at the end of the attraction. It's a Disney gem!

the very first one to pop into my head was Pirates of the Caribbean. It held me spellbound when I rode it as a 14 yo in Disneyland. So much detail, you see something new each time you ride. I loved finding scenes from the ride in the movie!

I also love Peter Pan- I find the child inside of me and "pretend" that I really am flying!

I really miss The Carousel of Progress-it's never open anymore when we go.:(

Least favorite ride- Tea Cups. My Uncle has worked in Disneyland since soon after it opened. Over the years he developed a reputation for getting newcomers sick on that ride bc. he could spin it like a crazy man! When we were there in '79 it was my turn! I lost it right by the entrance to 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. When we got home his daughters took one look at me and said, "You went on Tea Cups with Dad!" Just looking at a picture of that ride turns me green!

Chalk up another vote for Haunted Mansion. It just brings back such happy memories...Muwahahahahaha!

My Favie in MK is Splash Mountain, even though I was too chicken to ride it until I was 25:o

At AK, its the Kali Rapids. I have to do it at least twice each time

Epcot, Test Track

And at MGM...:confused: Maybe Star Tours, but really I think its Muppet Vision. I just love Gonzo:teeth:

The Tower of Terror,absolutely. That's the only "thrill" ride that caught my attention,and It will forever be my favorite attraction. (And I hate dropping ><)

Gotta be Pirates of the Caribbean. I even love all the smells inside the ride!:)

I can't get enough of this ride, it's Disney at its best. The theming is amazing, and he ride is great. I ride it multiple times every trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter