What is your Date & Rate in 2005?

May 18th - $139
May 19th-20th - $159

APH rate, for standard room at Royal Pacific.

Sure beats $200+++

Tried everything, and the best discount was AAA -

8/26 - 8/29: $199.20 HRH pool view ($183 for Garden view)

Can't wait to get there! :cool1:

Tagrel said:
Tried everything, and the best discount was AAA -

8/26 - 8/29: $199.20 HRH pool view ($183 for Garden view)

Can't wait to get there! :cool1:

Thats a dead week, we usually are there the same dates each year. The AP rate will come down as the time gets closer, keep an eye out!

Very nice website you have! You did a nice job with it. :)

That is the best I could find for then, man that's pathetic. I never thought I would be paying that much to stay on site, but I guess I'm addicted. Oh well, I need my HHN fix and after the debacle of last years hotel, I swore never to stay off-site again.

ANybody find any better deals for the 1st 2 weeks in OCT?

RPR is completely booked!

We're paying $284/night for the Portifino suite at the PBH in June. We used our Loews platinum card(used as a free upgrade)

I made our reservations at RPR on 3/25/05.

APH rate of $211 for Fri. 8/19/05. I hope the rates come down closer to our date.

Just got off the phone after speaking to Loews and booked a King Suite(Loews Plat) at the HRH 15 Sep - 02 October (17 nights)

15 Sep - 29 Sep $199 AAA rate
29 Sep - 02 Oct $249 AAA rate

She said a King suite is usually $414 for them dates.

JessicaR said:
Thats a dead week, we usually are there the same dates each year. The AP rate will come down as the time gets closer, keep an eye out!

Very nice website you have! You did a nice job with it. :)

I hope you are right! :) I will keep an eye out for a better price. ::yes::

and thanks about the website. I need to add some Universal Slideshows. :)

5/26-5/30, HRH Garden View, $199, Hotel Kingdom

I also could have gotten Club for $265 through Quikbook. Not too bad for Memorial Day weekend.

I suppose it's nothing special, but I just got 159 for RPR at the end of August. It'll do unless fan rates come out. It's our first trip to Universal, too.

Only thing is, I feel bad because I didn't get the person's name, and she was really nice and helpful.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Mortlives said:
I suppose it's nothing special, but I just got 159 for RPR at the end of August. It'll do unless fan rates come out. It's our first trip to Universal, too.

Only thing is, I feel bad because I didn't get the person's name, and she was really nice and helpful.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Did you get that rate using any promotion or discount program? Thats a good rate and I would keep watching cause I think it will go even lower for those dates. If you wanted you could call and ask the booking agents name on your reservation. I also like to get names of helpful people so I can forward it to higher ups. We have had more than a few dealings with people associated to Loews and Universal that went out of their way or offered friendly helpful service.

I hope you enjoy your first trip to Universal! :cheer2:

Ooops! I had meant to put in that that was the AAA rate.

Yes, I should call. She was great, and even went out of her way to explain all the amenities included in my reservation.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

We're going for 2 nights next month and were able to get a Florida Resident rate of $139 at RPH for Thursday 5/26 but the rate went up to $179 for Friday 5/27 a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good for a holday weekend I think!

If I make ressies thru AAA can I cancel without a penalty in case the room gets cheaper? Hotel Kingdom has a $20 cancellation fee and I can not even get 6-19-05 on orange vacations.

Thanks
:earsboy:

JUNE 11 - 14

$234 PER NIGHT STANDARD ROOM @ RPR-BOOKED ONLINE ON THE FLORIDA RESIDENTS PAGE; HOPE THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER BY THEN :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter