What is your most irrelevant claim to fame?

Dan Patrick gipped in front of me at Boma during an ESPN the weekend. And, in college, I ran sound for Paul Stookey.

I almost hit Larry Gatlin in the early 90s when he stepped off the curb, without looking, when I had the right of way in my car.

I use to speak quite often to Sarah Ferguson, the Dutchess of York. I would call her on her cell.
She was a client of ours in the reinsurance company I worked for at the time and my boss was her agent.
I also use to speak with Star and her then husband, also clients.

I rode an elevator with John Jr. Kennedy at the Downtown Athletic Club and also would see him running downtown when
I would get out of work.

My dh spoke to Fred Wilpon (sp?) the owner of the Mets. He actually called my home to speak to my ds after I letter I sent him.

I bummped into the drummer for Elton John across the street MSG before a concert.

I have a few others but those are my highlights LOL

I forgot a couple more. We had a good friend and his dad was in charge of the sound for SNL. Sometimes we would go. We would always eat with the crew, Eddie Murphy and Al Frankin were always around. Eating with Al Frankin was disgusting. No matter what he ate, he would use his fingers, no utensils. Even pasta with sauce. He would also walk around barefoot. He disgusts me from those years.

One night, they had on Robert Plant and the Honeydrippers, which also had Paul Schaefer. I have great pictures with Robert Plant and Paul Schaefer had to get a step stool to stand on before he would take a picture with me and Im 5’6”.
After SNL,we all went out to the after party and soooo many women were around Robert Plant but he hung with us and we had a great night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter