What is your must-not-do for your next trip?

I agree with others about not staying far enough away to need a shuttle. We stayed at the Homewood Suites on our last trip. I loved the hotel. The room was great, the staff was nice, the breakfast was good. But I really missed being able to just walk down the street to get to DL. It also didn't make it easy to pop back to the room to rest in the middle of the day.

While my family likes the Matterhorn, I am done with it. It's just too rough and leaves my neck sore. And I have never ridden the canoes, nor do I plan to. It looks like an awful lot of work when I'm on vacation!

Smartlabelprint, I just don’t enjoy world of colour, I find it boring. Off the top of my head that is the only thing in DL that has that effect on me. Maybe I’m odd.

Smartlabelprint, I just don’t enjoy world of colour, I find it boring. Off the top of my head that is the only thing in DL that has that effect on me. Maybe I’m odd.
Haha, you sound like my husband. We sprung for the dessert party once. I really enjoyed it and even teared up a bit. When I asked him how he liked it he shrugged and said "It was ok... but it was just a bunch of Disney scenes with water and different colors." Sigh.

My never-ever-do-again is Splash Mountain. I hate getting wet & find the drop terrifying.
:guilty:

Also, even though I used to love the tea cups, I can no longer do them without risking losing my lunch.
:worried:

I will never ride the Fun Wheel of Death again, and I'm probably done with Goofy's Sky School.
I will never ride the swinging cars on the Fun Wheel again. I loved it while we were riding it but was really surprised when both my DS15 and I got off and had to sit down for 20 minutes (with a carbonated drink LOL) because we were both so nauseous. That’s never happened to me on any other ride before!

Dumbo and similar “circle” rides. Tea Cups.

Subs due to claustrophobia. But love the observation deck/accessible version.

Food wise. Turkey Legs. They smell gross and you look like a cave person eating them.

I love Disney Resorts! Love them. But I won't pay the price they are asking for the DL ones.

Storytellers at the GC, used to really like this place, the last trip we gave it 2 chances... bad service, and very limited choices on the buffet and menu.

Rides:
Subs
Wheel of Death
Guardians ( Loved TOT )
Matterhorn
Toontown
Tea Cups

We have been going since 1976...

I love Disney Resorts! Love them. But I won't pay the price they are asking for the DL ones.

You mean you don't want to pay $800 per night for a standard room at the Grand? LOL

Storytellers at the GC, used to really like this place, the last trip we gave it 2 chances... bad service, and very limited choices on the buffet and menu.

Ditto our experience. Wasn't much cheaper than the Napa Rose. Service was terrible, place was a complete madhouse, and the food just ok.

Will never do GotG or Space again due to motion sickness issues. Will never do Nemo subs again because it's claustrophobic, it stinks (nothing like being packed shoulder to shoulder with people who've been sweating all day) and it's just boring IMO.

Would never stay at a hotel I couldn't walk to/from ... mainly because the shuttles don't arrive early enough for us. We like to be first in line at the gates.

Would never stay at the parks all day without returning to the hotel for an afternoon break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter