What restaurant do you look forward to going to?

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
Does not have to be anything fancy.

Our first meal is usually a cheeseburger and french fries from someplace at the resort we are staying at. I used to look forward to heading to the food court or whatever:D

This time, we are most looking forward to going to the Flying Fish. DH and I had an incredible dinner there when we went in July.

I always look forward to Beaches and cream..the cheeseburger and onion rings...plus the No Way Jose:hyper:

It's not a trip to Disney World without a visit to Les Chefs de France

Your right..it's not fancy..but we love going to Columbia Harbour House and getting a chicken strip basket..it's just tradition. We also talk about Akerhus and LeCellier year round!!!

I cant wait to go to Kona Cafe for my birthday dinner. We also have 2 breakfasts planned there. So far its my favorite WDW restaurant.

We went to Crystal Palace in October and have a PS there for our trip in January. I'm looking forward to going there again. The food was pretty good and DH loves the salmon. He had 3 pieces.

Planet Hollywood!!
Great burgers and fries.
Can't wait we hit Disney on Dec. 13th :teeth:

::MickeyMo :Pinkbounc ::MinnieMo :bounce:

Kona Cafe for any meal and California Grill.

Mama Melrose for lunch.

We loved dinner at Boma at the AKL last time (ate there three times). Even my DH liked it, and he is a fairly picky eater. We will be there soon!!!

(We especially liked the night when both kids fell fast asleep at the table. It was our most relaxed meal, and they didn't charge us for the kids, even though they had started to eat their chicken nuggets!)

Mousefansmom

:wave2:

We always look forward to dining at 50's Primetime Cafe! LOVE IT!

We also love dining at Le Cellier, 1900 Park Faire breakfast and Garden Grille!

This year we want to try Yachtsman and Coral Reef, too!

I'm looking most forward to eating at the Rose & Crown. My fiance (then husband) and I will be disneymooning and we have PS for the Rose & Crown at Illuminations time on our last night there. It will be my fiance's first trip ever to the World, and since he's British the R&C seemed like the perfect spot. I can't wait!!

I look forward to all the new places we'll be trying on our very close upcoming trip!

-50's Prime Cafe
-Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
-Donald's Breakfastsours
-Le Cellier
-Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
-Teypannaki
-Liberty Tree Tavern

.......and many more!

Diznee25

We look forward to eating at Trail's End Buffet, Chef Mickey's and fries from Casey's Corner. :D

trailsend..the food is fine but really cause we sit on the porch afterwards and "ahhh, we are really here!" hits home course we are not going the first night this time so hope that hits home before we go to TE this time!

As much as I love the really fancy sit-downs (esp. Cali Grill and Citrico's), the one I look forward to the most is Restaurant Marrakesh. I just can't get food like that at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter