What restaurant do you look forward to going to?

Beaches & Cream is my number 1, must see WDW restaurant. It's not fancy, but I love the sandwiches and the sundaes.

Chef Mickey's is a must for the kids and Artists Point is my favorite sit down restaurant.

I just love the Rose and Crown. A pint of Bass Ale and the English Pie Sampler, does life get any better? :)

Traditionally, I eat at Chef Mickey's my first night there. It starts me off with the "Celebrate Dance". Other favorites are: Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge, 1900 Park Fare at the GF, Crystal Palace at MK, Ohana at the Poly, Ghiardellies Hot Fudge Sundae at DTD. MMMMM

I'm looking most forward to eating at the Rose & Crown. My fiance (then husband) and I will be disneymooning and we have PS for the Rose & Crown at Illuminations time on our last night there. It will be my fiance's first trip ever to the World, and since he's British the R&C seemed like the perfect spot. I can't wait!!

1st of all, congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals.

2nd, just to let you know, that even though you have priority seating at the time of Illuminations, the chances of you being seated outside can be slim. There are only about 8-10 tables outside, and many guests make PS earlier and camp out for the show.

If you haven't already, call 407 WDW DINE and have them put in the comments that you are honeymooning, and request a table outside. It may help a little, but these tables are 1st come, 1st serve.

Again, congratulations, and good luck!:)

Me - Portobello Yacht Club
Dh - O'Hana
Dd1 - O'Hana
Dd2 - Character meals (just pick one;) )

We can't wait to go back to Ohana's we had such a great time there in 2002!!! We are also looking forward to trying some new restaurants this trip like Boma's and the Tangerine Cafe in Epcot. We are also trying Chef Mickey's for breakfast this time.

'Ohana for dinner on arrival day.

Kona Cafe for breakfast and press pot first chance we get.

And now, our new must do, BOMA!!!!!

Hi,

We love Rose & Crown for dinner so we can watch Illumanations!!! Also RFC & Prime Time!!!!

Allison an associate

Rainforest Cafe on our arrival day -that's how we know we've arrived!

Boma -Yum

50's prime time and Teppenyaki's are 2 we do every trip. Might try some of the boardwalk places this trip also.:wave:

:D

I've only eaten these places once, but I will definitely be returning to them on my next trip to WDW, whenever that may be:

Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
50's Prime Time Cafe
'Ohana

And here are the one's I've already eaten at:

Rainforest Cafe
Casey's
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

There are more, I just can't think of them right now.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

Mama Melrose's,LTT,Flame Tree BBQ,Teppanyaki.::yes:: :wave2: :hyper:

The places that are on our must eat list are:

:earsgirl: Rose & Crown -- 7:30/7:45pm to eat then end the night with Illuminations

:earsboy: Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge (usually do on the night we arrive when we don't have park passes)

:D 50's Prime Time

:) Donald's Breakfastasarus

Breakfast at the Boma on first day!

Dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse on our last evening!

Our favs and must dos are Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree, 1900 Park Fare and Tappanaki. We enjoyed Brown Derby alot on our last visit so we will be going back there again. We're trying Le Cellier and Askerhus for the 1st time and I want to try to get over to Beaches and Cream ( a sundae sounds great!).

There are alot of favorites for my and my DW. But the thing that I must have When I go is a Breakfast Pizza from Roaring Fork. I dont know if they are anywhere else but I always have atleast 2 during our trip. Ok so it is weird.... STOP LAUGHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:yo-yo:

Tinkgirl,

I was just flipping through the boards and saw your wonderful tribute to "Jack Sparrow"....I applaud you!!! He is my ultimate Hero!!!

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc pirate:

Originally posted by dvcfamily41801
Does not have to be anything fancy.

Our first meal is usually a cheeseburger and french fries from someplace at the resort we are staying at. I used to look forward to heading to the food court or whatever:D

This time, we are most looking forward to going to the Flying Fish. DH and I had an incredible dinner there when we went in July.

We have to do the following meals.

A breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
A dinner at Chef Mickey's - We usually do this as our "last dinner in the world".
A dinner at Le Cellier

It is our family tradition to eat at Kona Cafe. DH always gets the Tonga Toast, which he has been getting since he was a child. I also always have to get dole whip at least twice!

San Angel Inn. Love the atmosphere and while others may have eaten misses there, we had all the hits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter