What restaurant do you look forward to going to?

I look forward to ANY meal on WDW soil, frankly, but I guess the ones I yearn for are actually the ones I want to try and haven't gotten there yet (or lately)! Haven't tried a burger or ice cream yet at Beaches, haven't tried the skewered meats at Ohana, haven't tried the quirky atmosphere and home cookin' of Prime TIme. So many places, so much food, little time!

That said, my kids look forward to another trip to Chef Mickey's and Whispering Canyon. DH can't wait to take his brother and his family to WC -- we aren't going to tell them anything about it first, either -- but will certainly not stop them from asking for ketchup! ;) Kids just love CM -- I know some folks haven't been pleased there, but we had a wonderful meal! We always make fairly early PS (so food is hot and fresh for dinner), and we had fantastic character interaction too.

ANd of course, let's not forget those Turkey Legs! Oh yum... I need to go eat lunch now, I'm HUNGRY!

Our must-do's every trip:

Donald's Breakfastosaurus

Sci Fi

We enjoy a lot of WDW restaurants, but these are the ones we look forward to going back to every time!

I would have to say Cape May Cafe clam bake, Garden Grill and San Angel Inn (love the atmosphere).
Plus my daughter wanted to add the POR food court. She loves the big water wheel, cartoons and lego blocks.

Michelle

my wife and I love artists point
-great atmosphere
-wonderful food
-best view of the beautiful wilderness lodge
number one on the list and will most likely remain so

honorable mention
-alfie's(l'alfredo de roma)epcot
-rose and crown pub epcot
-brown derby(great when paired with the fantasmic package)
-sci-fi dine-in(best ribs)

this is making me hungry :rolleyes:

We usually do Pinccohio Haus for burgers and waves to IASW. We sometimes do Teppanyaki in Epcot and many times to Trails End even if we are not staying at the campsite.

Love Crystal Palace (breakfast), Concourse Steakhouse (breakfast - gotta have my sticky mickey), Cosmic Rays for lunch, Cape May for dinner.::yes::

My favourite place to eat is the yachtsmans steakhouse. We ate there 3 times on our trip this year!

Restaurants...Especially Akershus, German Biergarten,
Rose and Crown and Marrokesh,. Haven't tried LeCellier...heard bad things about Italy and France. Japan sounds like
a Bennihana. We absolutely love Spoodles! Oh yeah and
loved Boma's! Not too fond of California Grill...paid 10.00 for
a PBJ for my kids (x 3)!
We stay away from MGK restaurants...except the dole whips!
Can't wait!:Pinkbounc

The Flying Fish, without question. It was our very best meal last trip. The service, the food, the presentation, all excellent.

I look forward to Whispering Canyon Cafe- love the food, love the antics, love the Lodge.

Another favorite, which was new to me last trip, was Kona Cafe- we ate dinner there twice it was so tasty! Loved the Prime Rib, LOVED the Spring rolls.

I also look forward to returning to 'Ohana someday.

And, it's pleasant enough to get that first hamburger or chicken strip basket- the 3 times I have been to the World, we arrive in the middle of the afternoon- not quite dinner, but I'm starved. So, the last two trips we make a stop at the Food and Fun Center at the CR and have grabbed some chicken strips and they tasted great! :earsgirl:

I never miss Beaches and Cream! I have it on the schedule for three times next week just for onion rings, prime rib sandwich and the dessert that sets the standard NO WAY JOSE!
I don't miss 50s Prime Time Cafe either, a definite must. What a great break from the regular park food!

Having rather pedestrian tastes as I do, I love to escape the chaos of the MK and sail to Ft. W for lunch at the Trail's End. I also enjoy sitting down by the lake at the Flame Tree Barbeque. And no trip would be complete without a Mickey waffle.

As for true dining, it doesn't matter as long as someone else is paying. :)

Dinner at LeCellier in EPCOT
and
Dinner at Portabello Yacht Club in DTD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter