What'cha bet HP will end the Uni/Dis factions

Good heavens! You mean the Jim Jones cult in Guyana? That was the late 70's and I was old enough to watch the news stories about that. True, I was a kid (tween), but old enough to know how very sick that was. I can't believe anyone is still dredging that horrible incident up and tossing it around casually... but to each his own...

it's an old comedic equation: time + tragedy = comedy.

"we don't have to be nice to you, this isn't Disney"

No kidding!!! You should donate $40.;)

Sure! What's Canadian Tire money? :confused3

Barb,
Let us know where to send our donations to. I'm sure your hubby won't have a problem with making up the difference. :flower3:

It's money you use at Canadian Tire, you silly.:confused3:cool2:

canadian-tire-money.jpg

do you validate for parking and will you take coupons or IOU'S ??

if not, i guess it will be cash on my behalf also

okay, first, what is Canadian Tire? :confused3 (a place to buy tires i'm assuming?)

how did i go from $20 for footing the difference on the bill? What do we have so far? $100? C'mon Universal, that would be great for us to rent it for the day....affordable too! :laughing:

sorry mac, no coupons...cash only....(we're limited on peeps here ya know!)

okay, first, what is Canadian Tire? :confused3 (a place to buy tires i'm assuming?)

how did i go from $20 for footing the difference on the bill? What do we have so far? $100? C'mon Universal, that would be great for us to rent it for the day....affordable too! :laughing:

sorry mac, no coupons...cash only....(we're limited on peeps here ya know!)

Canadian Tire is a hardware store that started out selling tires and now is almost like a Walmart but it doesn't sell clothing. They give 3% back to you in Canadian Tire money with every purchase to get you to return to their store. Since the chain has been around forever, most people have stacks of Canadian Tire money somewhere. You always forget to bring it back! I brought a stack of $70 last week to buy an outdoor coffee table.

Canadian Tire is a hardware store that started out selling tires and now is almost like a Walmart but it doesn't sell clothing. They give 3% back to you in Canadian Tire money with every purchase to get you to return to their store. Since the chain has been around forever, most people have stacks of Canadian Tire money somewhere. You always forget to bring it back! I brought a stack of $70 last week to buy an outdoor coffee table.

sweet! a store like that would not last here in the states.... :sad2: You're lucky to find a credit card with 3% rewards back....Disney Visa is 1% and our old Toys R Us Visa was 1% and 3% on anything bought in their store...come to think of it, sorta the same as CT.... Toys R Us used to have a great clothing store for kids (Kids R Us), but it must not have done well, they closed them all....just leaving the toys :sad2: Sad too...i really liked their clothes...good quality, affordable and always had coupons/sales....hhhmmm...guess I now understand why they closed! :laughing:

Look at what I found! Someone talking about the rude people at Universal..ON the Disney side: Check out the the seventh post.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1522559

Here's what the poster said:

When we went in June, we went to US/IOA for a day and found that the people are alot more rude and obnoxious there than in Disney. There was a lot more line jumping and pushing in lines than there was when we were at Disney. I don't know if there is a different mentality that goes to the "other parks" or what, however, because of that, we decided that we are going to be sticking with strictly Disney. (Sorry if I offended anyone who likes US/IOA, the rides were great, it was just the people that made it bad)

LOL!! Why thank you everybody. You think I'm going to let someone get away with slagging off my homies?? Think again. It was our people he/she slagged off. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter