What's the last thing you do before leaving?

A_NY_Outlaw

The Tin Man Master
Just curious to see some of the responses, but what is the last thing you do before leaving Disney? Do you enjoying the resort, shopping at DTD, hitting the parks one last time, go find hidden mickey's, go looking for that perfect picture? Anything goes except "cry" which is not an answer.....:lmao:

BTW- our last day usually consists of shopping at DTD....

We go to one of the parks again until lunch. Then I take video all of the way out of the resort. Corney I know, but it's a great way to end our vacation video. :wizard:

The last thing i try to do is ride the monorail sitting in the front. It gives my son one last thrill (and me too) before we have to go back to the hotel to get ready to leave.

Our last day at the parks always includes Magic Kingdom. Sometimes it is the whole day and sometimes not. Last time we spent the AM at Magic Kingdom (which was lucky since we got front row seats for the Micheal Phelps parade) and then after nap/swim we went to Epcot which had evening EMH and stayed till midnight. The next day was spent at the pool and taking pictures of everything we could think of. And shopping! I don't like the stray too far from the hotel on our very last day..makes me too time wary. I rather spend those last moments relaxing and seeing parts of our hotel we didn't necessarily notice before

Cry uncontrollably. :sad:

We usually try and make one last hop over to MK. Many times we'll take a final loop on the Disney RR or Monorail.

We spend our last full day at Magic Kingdom, and Pirates is always our last ride. Then we get a dole whip and sit in front of the castle.

We go to one last character breakfast and hit DTD to do some more damage to my pocketbook.

We always leave late in the afternoon or early evening so we can do something on our last day. Any park or DTD. We don't like to leave in the morning because then we're done the night before.

We always drive and typically leave in the very "wee" hours of the morning. So... we always spend our last night shopping at DTD buying up the last of the souveniers to bring home for family.

We usually swing by DTD for any last-minute purchases that need to be made, especially for perishable things (e.g. the sugar cookies from Goofy's Candy Kitchen!) Our flights are usually late afternoon or evening, so we generally have a little time in one of the parks that last day--on this next trip, we deliberately scheduled the flight home for the latest one possible on Sunday night so we can try to see as many Off Kilter shows as possible before having to head to the airport.

Pack the truck.....My DH likes to leave at like 6am!!! So our official last day we just leave.....but the day before the last day we will be doing a park this year...I believe HS or Epcot....Havent decided yet...

We usually have a flight around 1 or 2 PM. We like to ride the monorail one last time and have breakfast at the GFC or Kona Cafe before heading to the airport. Then we start planning for next year ;)

In the past, we've stayed until the fireworks and park closing, and then milled out slowly with the crowds (more like herded out at MK).

This time, though, we're leaving mid-day, and will do a character lunch (Crystal Palace) as our last thing before the first leg of the drive home. Well arrive at rope-drop to try to let everyone get one last turn in on their favorite ride (and burn through any remaining snack credits at the candy shop for treats to take home!) before that, though.

On our last full day we go to seaworld and my DW feeds the dolphins. On the day of the flight home we do last minute shopping at DTD, get some chocolate for the trip home and lunch at the Rainforest cafe.

We go say "goodbye to the castle" and then ride Pooh. It has to be the first ride and the last ride everytime!

More times than not we go to the ESPN Zone. It's a good "ease-us-out-of-Disney-into-the-real-world" lunch. ;-)

We go to the Magic Kingdom and then have lunch at The Plaza before we head off to the airport.

we always stay at the hotel and get our hair wrapped and go swimming at the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter