• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your Vanity Plate?

kathleena

<font color=FF99FF>Because everyone needs a Fairy
I haven't seen thread on this topic for a while. Just wondering what we have out there for license plates - Disney or not, but of course, mostly curious about Disney. And explain why if not apparent!

Mine is BIBBIDI

I wanted Fairy Godmother, but trying to put 7 characters on the plate you come up with:
FRYGMTH - eh?
FRYGMOM- eh?
FYGMTHR - eh?
FGDMTHR - everyone one at work thought this might make for road rage (think f-gd-mother)

Anyway, not coming up with one I liked, I decided on the song.

My DH has TIME 4 T (he manages a golf course)

Mine used to be WDW4ME but I got tired of explaining that to non-disneyphiles (you'd think with the mass of Disney bumper stickers, stuffed animals, window clings and license plate frames they would have figured out themselves, but Noooooooooo) so I switched to DISWORLD. That seems to have cut down on the inquiries. I wanted DSNYWRLD but it was already taken in my state. I recently checked and BWVDVC is available, but then I'll have to go back to the explainations. :goodvibes :flower: :smooth:

Ours is GON2WDW. We are moving to Lexington, S.C. and didn't see any vanity plates while there. Does anyone know if they have them? We will be :sad1:

Hi:
I have "wdw 4 us" on my truck and love it
Steve

DH is JKLM1 and I'm JKLM2

It's our family...Jeff, Kaley, Lenna and Melissa :flower:

I cannot get a personalized plate for my truck because of the state doe not personalize plate my weight class. I wanted to get WEH8KU for my wife's van but she did not like it. Something about it being too confrontational.

Mine is not Disney, it's BSBPRD1. And yes, it does require explaining. It's for Backstreet Boys Pride (for the "Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive" phrase). Had to do the number, or the cost for a vanity plate in my state jumps enormously. I know the group is history, but I miss my boys! :(

LB 600 was my dad's plates, which also happen to be my initials too. Dad has passed away over 10 years ago, but I just can't seem to let these go.

I'd like to get disney plates, but miss my Dad. Waaaa (at 41).

Goldi

Maybe I should get those Disney liscense plate holders (those plastic things?)

We only get six characters in Missouri, so its:

VWL-BWV

People ask all the time, and we get a shake of the head when we try to explain. :confused3

Wow, so many Disney plates? Maybe I should get mine changed. My Suburban has TAMU91, Texas A&M University and you guys figure out the 91 part. Maybe I should look into getting DVC-VWL next year :earboy2:

goldilocks_63 said:
Dad has passed away over 10 years ago, but I just can't seem to let these go. I'd like to get disney plates, but miss my Dad. Waaaa (at 41).

I know what you mean. Mom is gone 7 years now and I still yearn for her. And I'm 52.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter