What's your Vanity Plate?

We have DVC WLV on our minivan and on the front of it we have the DVC Member plate, always a Mickey antenna topper of some sort and we have a Mickey flag magnet on the back. Yup...we are geeks. In fact, I am such a geek that I picked the color based on a Disney reference. Starlight Silver Metallic....Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe :rolleyes: I am so pathetic!! :)

I've had several "Disney" type plates on my vehicles over the years

First I had:

Then I turned that in and got plates for me and the wife:
Mine: *** ***
Wife: *** ***

Then this past summer we changed to:
Wife: ***** *
Mine: ***** *

Clearly marking us as Disney People :cool1:

*Once when we had the DVC reference plates someone came into our office looking for the DVC people. (We both work together and park right outside our office) Turns out she was also a DVC owner doing business at the bank next door and had been seeing our plates for a while.

**I have recently decided not to post my plates online, anywhere.

In Indiana we pay a huge, yearly plate tax, so I haven't wanted to add the cost for special plates... My favorite that I have seen was at OKW, on a car from New Jersey: CUATWDW. I LOVE that one, and once I hit the lottery, I am getting it! Meanwhile, I am proudle displayinga Mickey magnet and various antenna ears.

WDW LOVR. Hence the Dis board name!

You'd be amazed how many people think it means Window Lover or Widow Lover. The perv's!!!

I have SSRDVC 1 on my car and DH has DVCSSR 1 on his car. Of course there are the antenna balls on each. Are we geeks? YES! Do we care? NOPE. As the saying goes "Been there, done that, going back" and we will again and again and again... :teeth:

pkgman said:
I wanted to get WEH8KU for my wife's van but she did not like it. Something about it being too confrontational.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

really?

OKW4ME is available in ohio - i just checked.. . maybe!! we did just get a new van... hmmmmm

Not Disney related. Mine is CHESU. It's a combination of my husband's name & mine - Chet & Susan.
However, I do love those Disney themed plates. But, I think I've only actually ever seen one up close and personal.

But I have my own corporation, and use Disney themed checks for the business.

I know, totally unprofessional, but it makes me happy!!!

Goldi

Thanks Kathleena!

but it reads GM GIRL. My uncle, until he retired, was the head of the Chevy division of General Motors. He helped me get one of my cars, that needed some "touch up" work when it was delivered to me. I took it to my local dealership, and the service manager came up to me and said, "you must be the GM girl". A couple of months later, I had to bring the car back in, and again, the service manager recognized me and said, again, you're the GM girl, aren't you? I decided to go with it! I put the plates on my car, and one week later, met my DH, that was 19 years ago, and I'm SO superstitious, I won't get rid of them!
Yesterday, we went to see Disney on Ice, FInding Nemo, and there was a car in the lot that had "Disney 3" on their plates. If I ever feel "brave" I'm going to request DZKNEE4.

Pat

Mine is LUNY TUN! I used to have a chevy venture Warners Brothers (looney tunes cartoons) minivan and I kept the tag....my kids think that of me anyway so I just kept it....LOL!

I have Pooh J on my Jeep along with the "Been There, Done That, Going Back" license plate frame and a variety of antenna toppers which are constantly rotated. DH has his name on his plate but is changing to T1GGER when his plates come due.

My vanity tag is not Disney related, but I have the pink ribbon Susan G. Komen tag. Many people seemed curious about my plates in Dec when we were at SSR.

This is a fun thread! Thanks Kathleena.

Wow! As DH posted earlier in the thread - he has WDW 4 US on his truck, along with the Mickey antenna ball, the been there, done that magnetic bumper sticker, and Goofy hanging on the antenna for dear life. Needless to say, most people figure out the WDW from the rest of the Explorer.

I just wanted to say how much better it makes me feel to hear there are so many more people out there who do this!! I was gun shy and didn't get the WDW 4 US on my car when he ordered his (He was going to get WDW 4 ME) on his truck.) I do have the Minnie Mouse antenna ball but...I wasn't ready for that vanity plate step. Now...maybe I should go with SSR DVC or something.

Hmmmmmm............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter