What's your Vanity Plate?

Cool! Thanks for posting everyone!

Anymore out there?

Just ordered Today...

DVC OWNR

Or

SSR OWNR

We should hear back soon which we get!

I'm in Virginia where everybody and his brother has a vanity plate of some kind. I tried all kinds of combinations until I finally scored with "GN2DZNE"--which is supposed to translate into "gone to Disney", but I have gotten all kinds of questions--from "going to 'de zone' to "going to doze in New England"?????But at least it gets noticed! :cool1:

I don't have vanity plates, but my DIsney license holder sure cracks a few smiles:
LOOKING FOR PRINCE CHARMING!

Colorado Belle

My black truck, originally on Long island and now up in Rochester has all sort of disney decals(Grumpy/Goofy/Mickey/Pluto/Stitch/WDW/DVC), a been there done that going back plate holder, all sorts of stuffed disney characters on the dash, and MGK KGDM on my vanity plate--My favorite place in the whole world.

Paul

:earsboy:

2 non disney plates, however, we are quite proud:

Mine...QNTS-Mom
His...QNTS-DAD

No we do not have quints, our son's name is Quentin.

I am thinking of trying for DVC MBR. It won't be long before we are an embarrasment to our 7 year old!!

Kim

I desperately want a Disney identifiable plate for our new SUV. We live in Texas and can only have six letters on personalized plates.

I really want ZPD2DA, but I checked and it's taken. So is DISNEY, D1SNEY, AND MKYMSE.

Any clever ideas?

LUVWDW, WDWFAN, DISFAN all have 6. How about WDWBUS or WDWVAN? Six letters sure isn't much to work with... I thought everything was BIGGER in Texas?

You are right Colleen, everything is supposed to be bigger in Texas! This six letter constraint is killin' me! This is where I'm at now:

MCKYMS
ZPT2DA
LVDSNY

I'd like to stay with Disney instead of WDW, but I like the LUV WDW or maybe WDW 4 US

I did have EXRCIZ (exercise) on my car but didn't transfer it when I traded for an SUV. I would like Disney plates but hate to spend the extra bucks. My DD would probably disown me as she is embarrassed enough that I have a Mickey sticker on the back and a Mickey antenna ball and wanted the Mickey ball hitch. The funny thing is she had to take my SUV back to college while her car is being worked on!!

Donna

Ours is 6290. Passed down from my grandfather to my father to me. Would love a disney one but would never give this one up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter