• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your Vanity Plate?

Forget the plates, we got a whole vanity <I>car</I>.

herbiecar1.jpg

Not sure how original but I have YENSID as my plate. 6 letters which would work for you.

Good luck in your search......

I have DZNYWLD but want to change it. my renewal is up and we can change it every year for no cost.
I had Wld4WDW before and everyone thought I was wild for 4 wheel drive :p

I have not figured out what I want yet. We have a black convertible bug and I want to put DOOMBGY on it...but DH said no. (he drives it) :teeth:

When we lived in New Jersey, we had: WDW FAN, un-Disney folks called it window fan! :rotfl:
Now, down here in Florida, we have: DISNEE. Some one else in Florida already had: DISNEY, which is what we really wanted.

Right now it says OWTRBNKS. We just bought at SSR, so starting next month it will be DZNEYSSR. :cool1:

rinkwide - the bug is awesome! :earseek:

On our 1991 Honda Accord, RDTOOZ, for the Yellow Brick Road fans (though my husband once had someone say to him "Yo, You're an Ozzie fan, man") and once DD joined the family we put 3HOBBTS on our CRV.

One week until we go home to SSR for the first time!!! :banana:

We just got ours and it says OC 2DVC. We live in Ocean City and go to DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter