• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your Vanity Plate?

mine are Non-Disney - HATR1K (I'm a recreational hockey player and hockey dad/coach) and

ITSWICKD (on my "play" car, following it's original release advertising slogan - "Something Wicked This Way Comes")

I have seen someone around town here with WDIZNEY on their car...didn't get a chane to find out if they "DIS".

we are looking at getting DVC FAMLY for ours I have seen DSNY FN and WELVDSNY around town.

I just ordered an Ohio plate: DVC 4ME. I love all the ideas!! I'll have to give my husband some for when he renews. Thanks!

Kelly

On our Dodge Durango:

OFF2WDW

surrounded by a frame " Walt Disney World, Been there, Done that, Going back"

our trailer hitch cover is a large metal Mickey Head that we found on ebay

and we have the antenna topper assortment that we change depending on the season/holiday.

now who's the geek

We're in Ohio and we have WE DVC

Let's caravan together sometime :)

Michigan Plates - Just got them in April when our plates expired.

DW - ILUV626 (cause she loves Stitch!)
Mine - DVC SSR (explanation not really needed ;) )

I don't have a vanity plate, but our family enjoys reading all the ones we see in the parking lots at the DVC resorts. It's amazing to see how many different ways people come up with to let everyone know how much they love DVC & Disney.

I have a new VW Jetta and my tag says

Disny Jet

It doesn't lend itself to being very Disney friendly, no antenna for a topper and the front grill won't look right with a tag on the front. Too bad I purchased a new DVC tag in May and can't use it now.

I did get a Stitch dangler that I will put on my front windshield when the weather cools down a bit.

We just ordered ours. In Indiana vanity plates are issued in January.

So as of January ours will be:

Mine DVC SSR
DH YENSID

My husband has talked about nothing but driving around town with YENSID on his license plate for about the past two years. I finally gave in. As another posted said, plates are so expensive in Indiana to begin with.

WE had DSNYGRL on my wife's car for a long time. Both for the fact that she was a CM, and for the old Beach Boys song, which sort of was one of our songs. Recently we spotted a DSNY KID plate in the area.

I have AC(heart)DSNY :love: which some people get it's Disney related others don't. I don't know how they can miss the connection with the antena ball, plate covers, Disneyland for front, DisneyWorld for the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter