When To But Park Tickets??

ritu_card

Earning My Ears
I like to know if it is okay to buy the park tickets at the ticket counter at park or should they be purchased in advanced. Does anyone have any idea how crowded are the ticket counters at park for tic purchase?

Thanks in advance

I always buy park hoppers at the Disney Store or now you can get them over the Disney website. There is usually a line at the ticket windows....how long depends on what time of year you go I guess.

I ALWAYS buy them in advance. This way, you won't have to wait in line at the parks.

If you are a AAA member, go to your local office and pick them up ANYTIME you have the money. You will save about $5 per ticket, which doesnt seem like much, but for a family of 4, its lunch. And picking the tickets up early is a good idea, cuz it will seem like there is less "last minute" expense.

You can purchase them at the counter but why waste time first thing in the a.m. In addition to other sources already mentioned, you can also purchase them at any guest services desk at a Disney resort hotel. Good luck and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter