• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

That would be a hard decision for me. :lmao: I think I might choose the snow! :rotfl2: That's the main reason I love winter...we do still see snakes in the fall/winter but they're much "slower" and don't tend to be quite as aggressive. It's so nice for me to go outside during the cold months and not have to constantly look DOWN to watch for those awful creatures! :rotfl: The doggie is doing MUCH better this evening...ate her food and has been walking around. :tink:

If I ever move south I'm going to have a place on the beach. There are no snakes on the beach right?:rotfl:

snow white statue?

Park, resort or other? I agree with Jeff :lmao:... a squirrel. My first thought was the Cinderella statue opposite the Castle. :tink:

I will go with LMR or BOG in New Fantasyland...or over in Epcot WS France?

They are still locking threads. It's just that the LAST went to 457 before the key was tossed. I have seen others locked sooner too.

Yes Squirrel!!!!! :rotfl:

This is from Epcot. Not related to Snow White or Cinderella. Not in France.

We've made it to page 252!

I'll pick snow over snakes any day!!! :eek: I am so looking forward to snow!!!!

Glad your DD's dog is getting better!!! :yay:

i am so glad we don't have anything like that hear all I have to worry about its bears lol and they stay on the mountains lol

no big spiders or snakes here lol

If I ever move south I'm going to have a place on the beach. There are no snakes on the beach right?:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Sorry...rattlesnakes LOVE living in the beach vegetation in the sand dunes! :lmao: The beach belonging to the condos we stayed in a few years ago in Port Aransas actually had a HUGE sign out next to the bridge to cross over the dunes BEWARE OF RATTLESNAKES! :furious: :tink:

They are still locking threads. It's just that the LAST went to 457 before the key was tossed. I have seen others locked sooner too.

That makes sense :rotfl:...457 pages is WAY to long. Thanks again for starting our next one...hopefully we can ALL be "over there" when we get Denise's crop solved. :thumbsup2 :tink:

PS...Ed could you PM me your address? I'll need to send you something in a few weeks.

i am so glad we don't have anything like that hear all I have to worry about its bears lol and they stay on the mountains lol

no big spiders or snakes here lol

Speaking of spiders :rotfl2:...I killed one last night FILLED with hundreds of babies! :eek: At 1 AM I'm running all over the garage spraying spiders with HOT SHOT! :rotfl2: And...I'll let YOU deal with the bears! :faint: It takes a BRAVE (Merida) women to live in Texas but I'm not THAT brave! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Maybe that's why she's my favorite Princess! :tink:

That makes sense :rotfl:...457 pages is WAY to long. Thanks again for starting our next one...hopefully we can ALL be "over there" when we get Denise's crop solved. :thumbsup2 :tink:

PS...Ed could you PM me your address? I'll need to send you something in a few weeks.

I can give you mine too you can send me stuff too :)

Is this from the WS? What about Germany? :tink:

Speaking of spiders :rotfl2:...I killed one last night FILLED with hundreds of babies! :eek: At 1 AM I'm running all over the garage spraying spiders with HOT SHOT! :rotfl2: And...I'll let YOU deal with the bears! :faint: It takes a BRAVE (Merida) women to live in Texas but I'm not THAT brave! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Maybe that's why she's my favorite Princess! :tink:

I'm not a fan of spiders either but I'll take them over snakes. I would have freaked out with all the babies.:scared:

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from Epcot. Not related to Snow White or Cinderella. Not in France

This is from the shop in China so I will call it done since I have to leave now.

I wanted to see how long they would let this thread go. We are on page 252 now but, if you want us to switch I guess we will.

This is from the shop in China so I will call it done since I have to leave now.

I wanted to see how long they would let this thread go. We are on page 252 now but, if you want us to switch I guess we will.

I think it would be easier for all of us if we worked with one thread. :confused3 :tink:

Do I get points for guessing China earlier?

If this is up for a vote, it would be interesting to see how far we could take it. Never thought LAST would get that far.

I didn't realize we were still playing on this thread, my notifications weren't coming through for some reason

I'd be okay with seeing how far this thread could go, we could always switch to 19 once this one gets locked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter