Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-9HnfCVg-S.jpg

Not really....this "sign" is on this object. :tink:

Is it something for sale? It looks like it could be luggage?

This is a story featured on CBS Morning News featuring our local hospital. The reporter is standing in front of the house of the man featured in the video who passed away while waiting for an ICU bed in a larger hospital. He needed immediate surgery that couldn't be performed at our hospital. This is my neighborhood; the house is 2 blocks from ours and the hospital 3 blocks. So sad....

COVID surge creates shortage of hospital ICU beds - CBS News

Baby girls first pep rally! She was SO excited....the entire group didn't get to perform at pep rally's last year so this is a first for freshman AND sophomores! :goodvibes And...of course...she and her best friend had to be GOOFY!

P1210676-M.jpg
P1210679-M.jpg
P1210682-M.jpg
P1210700-M.jpg
P1210722-M.jpg
P1210731-M.jpg
P1210743-M.jpg
:tink:

This is a story featured on CBS Morning News featuring our local hospital. The reporter is standing in front of the house of the man featured in the video who passed away while waiting for an ICU bed in a larger hospital. He needed immediate surgery that couldn't be performed at our hospital. This is my neighborhood; the house is 2 blocks from ours and the hospital 3 blocks. So sad....

COVID surge creates shortage of hospital ICU beds - CBS News

That's so sad.

I just love the uniforms. Very Texas.

I absolutely LOVE the uniforms too! They've kept that style for years; it's perfect for "Texas" and "the Brahmas". Love all the sparkles! ❤ The football team "hit the ground" running tonight! What a game, made better playing RIVALS! The overall record, like for the past 50+ years, is just about even. They left NO doubt tonight who the better team was; also made "sweeter" since in the State Rankings, Giddings WAS ranked above Bellville! :cheer2: We have 2 young men playing this year who have already committed to play at Baylor and Utah State; they put the first 3 TD's on the score board in a matter of 4 minutes!

P1830450-S.jpg
#1...
P1210785-S.jpg
; #2-didn't even have a chance to get my camera ready!
P1210786-S.jpg
; #3-
P1210791-S.jpg

The Brahmadoras need a little work 😆...and so does their "official photographer"! 🤣 It's been hard enough getting pictures of JUST Katie and Audrey but now I have to focus on the TEAM. :headache: I was so busy trying to zoom in on those 2 girls I ended up blurring a LOT of the team photos! :rolleyes1 At least I have at least 9 more games to do better! :faint: PLUS...had a "camera malfunction" right before the game started! Don't know WHAT I did but finally had to go into menu and RESET everything! Naturally it was during the time I SHOULD have been taking pictures! :headache: In their defense...they had a member get injured during the pep rally....she TORE her groin muscle! 😳 Had to rework part of the show in the 2 hours before the game!

P1210747-S.jpg
P1210748-S.jpg
P1830337-S.jpg
P1830340-S.jpg
P1830357-S.jpg
P1830399-S.jpg

At least I did better when she visited us in the stands during their break...

P1830440-S.jpg
P1830441-S.jpg

Meanwhile up in Brownwood...Howard Payne beat Cisco 3-0 :cheer2: ... their 2ND victory of the young season! Sara managed to get a picture of the "2 opposing team members" :goodvibes after the game. Their high school coach cried when she saw it! Made her SO proud seeing 2 of her players playing one another in college soccer! AND...Allie got her 1st "official" job today! :goodvibes She's been hired by Howard Payne to do peer tutoring! 😊

P1210819-L.jpg

Last edited:
😭 Sara just came in to town to test one of their teachers; she's POSITIVE...AND one of the first teachers to GET the vaccine! :faint: Not sure what they need to do; I told her to shut down for a week or 2.

And...Treavor's brother and family live in the path of Hurricane Ida 🙏; he's an officer in the National Guard and has already been called up leaving Courtney and the kids to evacuate on their own!

New crop for today:

i-fcbP4tG-Th.jpg

Since Allie was home this weekend we celebrated David's birthday early. His "birthday surprise"....Allie SHOVES his requested ice cream cone in his face! 🤣 She was rather pleased with herself that she pulled it off! :rolleyes1

600626600627:tink:

😭 Sara just came in to town to test one of their teachers; she's POSITIVE...AND one of the first teachers to GET the vaccine! :faint: Not sure what they need to do; I told her to shut down for a week or 2.

And...Treavor's brother and family live in the path of Hurricane Ida 🙏; he's an officer in the National Guard and has already been called up leaving Courtney and the kids to evacuate on their own!

New crop for today:

i-fcbP4tG-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

I hope Treavor's family are okay. I've been hearing it could be really bad.

How is the teacher feeling, is she really sick or mild symptoms?

Park, resort or other?

I hope Treavor's family are okay. I've been hearing it could be really bad.

How is the teacher feeling, is she really sick or mild symptoms?

I really wish they would have evacuated! They're in central Louisiana so they won't have to deal with the storm surge but they do live really close to a river which may flood. Treavor's brother is an officer in the Louisiana National Guard and he was activated yesterday already so Courtney and the kids are on their own. Well...not really...her family is close by but Blaine had to work today so they just decided to stay put. It DOES look pretty bad; we were hoping it would come into east Texas. They wouldn't have had to deal with the storm surge like coastal Louisiana and WE might have gotten some rain. But....according to our "weather expert", Miss Allie :goodvibes, the high over that section of the country pulled the hurricane to that area. Gonna be a LONG day for them tomorrow!

The teacher thought she had a cold. No symptoms other than the stuffy head, runny nose and light cough. She was to attend a wedding today and baby shower tomorrow so thought it might be a good idea to get tested. She and Sara were in disbelief when the test came up positive. Again, SHE'S FULLY VACCINATED! :headache: The really sucky news is that one of the other teachers is getting married NEXT weekend! :faint: Sara wasn't sure what they were going to do at the school other than notify the parents of her students. BUT....she was in charge of the lunchroom Friday plus playground duty. :headache: Emily's grandfather is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. They finally located a hospital bed for him and just in the nick of time. He has hydrocephalus....fluid on the brain....that needs to be drained. That's what they'll do tomorrow. Still not sure if it's related to the booster he got earlier in the week or not but sure seems troublesome that this happens 3 days later. :eek:

i-fcbP4tG-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

I really wish they would have evacuated! They're in central Louisiana so they won't have to deal with the storm surge but they do live really close to a river which may flood. Treavor's brother is an officer in the Louisiana National Guard and he was activated yesterday already so Courtney and the kids are on their own. Well...not really...her family is close by but Blaine had to work today so they just decided to stay put. It DOES look pretty bad; we were hoping it would come into east Texas. They wouldn't have had to deal with the storm surge like coastal Louisiana and WE might have gotten some rain. But....according to our "weather expert", Miss Allie :goodvibes, the high over that section of the country pulled the hurricane to that area. Gonna be a LONG day for them tomorrow!

The teacher thought she had a cold. No symptoms other than the stuffy head, runny nose and light cough. She was to attend a wedding today and baby shower tomorrow so thought it might be a good idea to get tested. She and Sara were in disbelief when the test came up positive. Again, SHE'S FULLY VACCINATED! :headache: The really sucky news is that one of the other teachers is getting married NEXT weekend! :faint: Sara wasn't sure what they were going to do at the school other than notify the parents of her students. BUT....she was in charge of the lunchroom Friday plus playground duty. :headache: Emily's grandfather is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. They finally located a hospital bed for him and just in the nick of time. He has hydrocephalus....fluid on the brain....that needs to be drained. That's what they'll do tomorrow. Still not sure if it's related to the booster he got earlier in the week or not but sure seems troublesome that this happens 3 days later. :eek:

i-fcbP4tG-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

I'll start with AK?

Yikes probably related to the booster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter