Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

long weekend woot woot

1d9c2d850c2fdea6ea647ce38f2cb98d--teaching-memes-real-estate-business.jpg

:P:P

Pennsatucky! I love that show!

Why the 3 day weekend? Are you celebrating the 4th of July?

lol no July 1st is Canada day but its on a sat so we get Monday off

our country is all of 150 years old lol its so silly to think about it. my mom just came back from Italy and Rome and they have places there thousands of years old lol

AMAZING DAY AT NATIONAL'S....for the first time ever they made SHOWCASE! :yay::yay::yay: Showcase is the "best of the best" number invited to participate in the final performance on Monday evening! The BAD news is they may not be able to and if they do we can't stay! The number invited back is Alice In Wonderland's production number. Our "Alice" is suppose to fly to Los Angeles for an invitation only week of elite classes! And...I PROMISED Goopy we'd be back Monday to pick him up from the Borders! ...and some other obligations too! So not sure what will happen...we"ll see tomorrow if "Alice" worked things out! :tink:

AMAZING DAY AT NATIONAL'S....for the first time ever they made SHOWCASE! :yay::yay::yay: Showcase is the "best of the best" number invited to participate in the final performance on Monday evening! The BAD news is they may not be able to and if they do we can't stay! The number invited back is Alice In Wonderland's production number. Our "Alice" is suppose to fly to Los Angeles for an invitation only week of elite classes! And...I PROMISED Goopy we'd be back Monday to pick him up from the Borders! ...and some other obligations too! So not sure what will happen...we"ll see tomorrow if "Alice" worked things out! :tink:

Which is worse - to win and not be able to go or not win? They don't have understudies for the leads?

Sorry I don't have a picture...on DH's laptop and forgot my photobucket password...but this is from HS, the shop is not ON Hollywood or Sunset. :tink:

The Christmas Shop. It's a Wonderful Shop?

430dc4a2-3da2-490a-80e2-c78fd079ec51_zpsinnmqzis.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter