Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Town Hall?

Is it one of the buildings down the little side street/nook?

:yay: Glad we got this one wrapped up! :yay: I think I'm going to loose my Photobucket connection sometime tomorrow...my "paid time" is up and I'm sure it will go! :headache: Trying to get as many of my older pictures transferred to my computer today so I don't have to load them from Snapfish :headache:...what a headache, especially with 12,000+ photos on that site! :faint: A real "pain in the b***"....

Diane...you're correct...that pretty little QUIET side street is where this window is located:

P1020956_zpshgyfvyt7.jpg
:tink:

I made a bunch of new crops today too to transfer but may take awhile to get used to SmugMugs transfer process but here's one to work on...remember it since I may not have it available right of way if/WHEN Photobucket cuts me off...

6b4f6b39-b205-40b8-b4fe-e7e559e75b6b_zpsvxvg9bls.jpg

I made a bunch of new crops today too to transfer but may take awhile to get used to SmugMugs transfer process but here's one to work on...remember it since I may not have it available right of way if/WHEN Photobucket cuts me off...

I recommend Flickr it even has an edit feature now. The only things I can't do is resize and straighten images.

Is your crop from a park, resort or other?

I'll bet when he married me 46 years ago today he never thought my "2nd love" would end up being Mickey Mouse! :rolleyes: Now he's "stuck" with having to pay for that obsession! :lmao:

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_7886942434_zpstlz0a6hu.jpeg

Happy Anniversary!!

Attraction, shop or food service?

I recommend Flickr it even has an edit feature now. The only things I can't do is resize and straighten images.

Is your crop from a park, resort or other?

Happy Anniversary!!

Attraction, shop or food service?

Thanks for the anniversary wishes and getting the BEST anniversary gift I could ask for this year...slow, beautiful RAIN :umbrella:. Started about 4 AM and still raining. :cloud9: I'm going with SmugMug for now; may try Flickr later but I really, really like the editing features available with SmugMug. Looking to the future with volleyball, soccer and dance pictures and the cool things I can do with them...if I can master the editing! That could take awhile since it will take me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get my photos transferred from my computer. :faint: If it doesn't work out I'll give Flickr a try!

This is from a shop food service. :tink:

Hoping Diane's new job is making her as happy as the rain is making me today! :yay:

[

[/QUOTE]

Is this shop food service in a park, resort or other?

Thanks for the anniversary wishes and getting the BEST anniversary gift I could ask for this year...slow, beautiful RAIN :umbrella:. Started about 4 AM and still raining. :cloud9: I'm going with SmugMug for now; may try Flickr later but I really, really like the editing features available with SmugMug. Looking to the future with volleyball, soccer and dance pictures and the cool things I can do with them...if I can master the editing! That could take awhile since it will take me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get my photos transferred from my computer. :faint: If it doesn't work out I'll give Flickr a try!

Hoping Diane's new job is making her as happy as the rain is making me today! :yay:

Sci Fi? On the movie screen?

I don't start my new job for a few weeks. Taking some time off.:beach:

I got my contract in the mail. I guess I calculated wrong when I was figuring out how much I would be making. :headache: A lot less than my old job:scared: but I'm hoping it's all worth it.:goodvibes

I got my contract in the mail. I guess I calculated wrong when I was figuring out how much I would be making. :headache: A lot less than my old job:scared: but I'm hoping it's all worth it.:goodvibes

:lovestruc LOVE IT...perfect anniversary wishes! :lovestruc Thank you! Well that sucks that the pay is a lot less:headache: but on the good side...you have your contract IN HAND and I still think the future is brighter than your other job for advancement and full time work. Once you "get your foot in the door" you have "one up" on future openings! :yay: Good deal that you have a couple more weeks off to enjoy the rest of the summer :thumbsup2; I forgot...your schools start later than ours! Our teachers/office staff are already back to work...and "the real" volleyball season starts tomorrow! From here on out the games go "on the record" and they can start the "countdown" to 47 wins and the 1,000th win for their coach! party: :tink:

HS or the AK?

Nice that you have some time off Diane! :yay: Sorry about the cut in pay but you only have a couple of years before Stephanie will be driving and on her own and then you could get a job with more hours, if you want. Meanwhile, it's nice to work for a school! They get the best holidays/work schedule.

Next to Jeff who seems to only work 4 days a week! :goodvibes:

:yay: Glad we got this one wrapped up! :yay: I think I'm going to loose my Photobucket connection sometime tomorrow...my "paid time" is up and I'm sure it will go! :headache: Trying to get as many of my older pictures transferred to my computer today so I don't have to load them from Snapfish :headache:...what a headache, especially with 12,000+ photos on that site! :faint: A real "pain in the b***"....

Diane...you're correct...that pretty little QUIET side street is where this window is located:

P1020956_zpshgyfvyt7.jpg

My brother and I sat at this table Sunday night after watching Happily Ever After. Stopped and split a sandwich from the bakery while the crowd was thinning out.

Sci Fi? On the movie screen?

Some free time????? Sounds like a trip south is in order. Let me know what days you are coming. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter