Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

And we're off on our road trip :car: after a VERY hectic morning :crazy:; here's a crop to work on this afternoon/evening:

777b79b0-971d-4ade-ae3c-c2155e40ed14_zpsfpuaufb4.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

Hope you have a nice anniversary dinner with your friends.

Yes it does. Here just for fun. Since they are closing the universe of energy my brother and I decided to come up for the final farewell nap on the attraction. :lmao: got here about 3 will be home a little after midnight. I also have not been over to Pandora yet

lol that use to be one of my Moms favorite rides, how ever last trip she went on it and was like MEH I remember it being a lot better lol we did not go because I knew better :)

:cheer2: First start on Varsity! :cheer2: FUN evening at dinner with BFF and then on to high school gym and victory in 3 matches...only 46 more to go for Coach Brewer's 1,000th win and SO FAR...Redstorm stays undefeated in high school team sports...regular season. :cheer2:

20663990_1802188053128711_510853400617904985_n.jpg

P1210586_zpsjreu5lxp.jpg

P1210597_zpsf0uliyvp.jpg
:tink:

Some free time????? Sounds like a trip south is in order. Let me know what days you are coming. ::yes::

Heading east. Going to Maine Thursday for Stephs senior pictures on the beach. Next summer we will hopefully be heading south.:yay: DH said now that I will be making less money we probably shouldn't go to WDW next summer.:rotfl2: I said Sorry but we are going.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter