Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

My brother and I sat at this table Sunday night after watching Happily Ever After. Stopped and split a sandwich from the bakery while the crowd was thinning out.

Happy Anniversary David and Karolyn!!!

I love this spot! It's so close to the action yet such a peaceful spot! Going through my old photos this weekend, I noticed the building behind the table used to be a really pretty pale green...that was really pretty! Thanks for the anniversary wishes...we're celebrating this evening with BFF in El Campo at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then on the Redstorm's volleyball game. :car: :tink:

DUH! :headache: I pulled a "boo boo" this morning when I answered...yes...this is a park food service...nothing to do with a shop. :crazy: Sorry! It's not from Sci Fi...:tink:

Epcot or MK?[/QUOTE]

Quick service or sit down?

HS or the AK?

I'm beginning to get a little "worried" :rotfl:...Photobucket pictures are still showing and my yearly membership was due yesterday! Hope they didn't just charge my credit card that $400! :scared1:

6b4f6b39-b205-40b8-b4fe-e7e559e75b6b_zpsvxvg9bls.jpg

This is from a HS quick serve. :goodvibes :tink:

P1210499_zpspqss36mo.jpg

The "rah rah" volleyball coach has a theme she puts on posters and banners ALL over the gym and locker room; DD used that theme this morning to wake the girls (Redstorm and her friend) for 7 AM practice ... in her best "cheerleader voice" :rolleyes:....

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A BRAHMANETTE :cheer2:

:lmao:
...she got a pillow and gym clothes thrown at her! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: :tink:

Epcot or MK?

I'm beginning to get a little "worried" :rotfl:...Photobucket pictures are still showing and my yearly membership was due yesterday! Hope they didn't just charge my credit card that $400! :scared1:

This is from a HS quick serve. :goodvibes :tink:[/QUOTE]

One of the small walkups on Sunset, I think it called Sunshine Cafe or something like that.

Epcot or MK?

I would definitely keep an eye on my cc account and have it reversed if they do charge you.

One of the small walkups on Sunset, I think it called Sunshine Cafe or something like that.[/QUOTE]

I will go with Anaheim Produce on Sunset Boulevard

HS or the AK?

Nice that you have some time off Diane! :yay: Sorry about the cut in pay but you only have a couple of years before Stephanie will be driving and on her own and then you could get a job with more hours, if you want. Meanwhile, it's nice to work for a school! They get the best holidays/work schedule.

Next to Jeff who seems to only work 4 days a week! :goodvibes:

like this week only 4 day work week lol

ya but when school is out for summer you don't get paid right. its like a 2 month unpaid leave

Epcot or MK?

This is from a HS quick serve. :goodvibes :tink:[/QUOTE]

why does Photobucket have your CC info to begin with? did you sign up for something from them.

$400! :eek: You were paying $400 a year for Photobucket!? :faint:

I would definitely keep an eye on my cc account and have it reversed if they do charge you.

why does Photobucket have your CC info to begin with? did you sign up for something from them.[/QUOTE]

Double post...Disboards is doing weird things today with the quotes...:headache: Looked like the Photography board was hacked or something last night. When I checked in at 1 AM there was a first thread from some VERY strange name and by the time I got out of this thread that same "person" had started the same thread like 9-10 times. :confused3 Very weird...

Last edited:

why does Photobucket have your CC info to begin with? did you sign up for something from them.[/QUOTE]

why does Photobucket have your CC info to begin with? did you sign up for something from them.
[/QUOTE]

Oh HELL NO I WASN'T PAYING $400 A YEAR FOR PHOTOBUCKET! :lmao::lmao::lmao: That's what they're charging NOW which is why I'm leaving them. I had the lowest membership available...it was something like $35.00 a year...maybe $50.00 and that's why they'd have my cc info. I went from the "free" storage to the low membership when I went over 10,000 photos stored there; was easier to pay that then delete the photos since as soon as I'd delete them I'd want to use them for Disboards! :rotfl: Yes...I will keep an eye on the card; haven't received any email but had a note on my calendar that it was due August 7th. :tink:

One of the small walkups on Sunset, I think it called Sunshine Cafe or something like that.[/QUOTE]

One of the small walkups on Sunset, I think it called Sunshine Cafe or something like that.

I will go with Anaheim Produce on Sunset Boulevard[/QUOTE]

:dance3: Sunshine Cafe is the spot! :dance3:

P1120896_zpschwqhjen.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter