Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Now...back to "regular programming" :rolleyes::

i-VVRPjMw-Th.jpg
:tink:
Park, Hollywood Studios?

I love it. That is great. You know I almost wore that shirt to Epcot today. I could have had another pointing picture with it on in the same location. :lmao:

That would have been SO funny...especially if you STILL didn't recognize it! :rotfl2: I wanted to say it was from "a CHARACTER" but figured that would really confuse everyone! :tink:

Hollywood studios is the toughest for me, I think. I feel like I remember it less than all the other parks. It this on display on Sunset Blvd?

i-VVRPjMw-Th.jpg

I'm like that with AK; it's my least favorite park and I have the hardest time getting around that park :headache: even with the map! :rotfl:I LOVE the old movies and "old Hollywood" so I really enjoy the atmosphere of HS. :goodvibes This is not from a display on Sunset Blvd. :tink:

View attachment 275692 View attachment 275692

Hi Denise. FYI. This planet is still in the same location. It has not moved like the monkey mask did. Oh and I get many more points for getting a pic with me in it and verifing it is still in the same location. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

party: YES...totally "off the wall" fun crop! :rotfl2: I thought now would be a fun time to use this since he's AT DW AGAIN and Jeff has been doing the "lalala" thing :lmao:. Even made it more fun when Ed didn't recognize his own shirt. :rolleyes1

i-mFntQhJ-L.jpg

Thanks for going the extra mile for us Ed! Tell us which park you are going to next and I'll post a crop from there for you to find!

i-VVRPjMw-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 HS is the park; it's not advertising DVC or anything Disney and not on a billboard but it's part of a display. :goodvibes :tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

BTW, I've officially changed my reservation to a one bedroom suite at the Animal Kingdom Villas/Kidani.

BTW, I've officially changed my reservation to a one bedroom suite at the Animal Kingdom Villas/Kidani.

FROM THE POLY??? :confused3 My most "vivid" memory of Kidani is this hallway...

i-N5p86rS-L.jpg

:eek: There were 2 more of those "curves" before we got to our room! :faint: Thought we'd NEVER get there! We did find another small elevator toward the end of trip that was closer but could never find a parking space close to that elevator. :headache: By the time we parked it was closer to go through the lobby and face that nightmare hallway again! :rotfl: Sure hope you have better luck than we did! Hopefully the one bedroom suites aren't close to the two bedroom ones! :tink:

FROM THE POLY??? :confused3 My most "vivid" memory of Kidani is this hallway...

i-N5p86rS-L.jpg

:eek: There were 2 more of those "curves" before we got to our room! :faint: Thought we'd NEVER get there! We did find another small elevator toward the end of trip that was closer but could never find a parking space close to that elevator. :headache: By the time we parked it was closer to go through the lobby and face that nightmare hallway again! :rotfl: Sure hope you have better luck than we did! Hopefully the one bedroom suites aren't close to the two bedroom ones! :tink:

Yes, I have heard so I am requesting a room near the Timon elevator. I figure I'll park near it and go right up to the room. If I do get a long walk like this I could just zip down it on the scooter. All of the resorts have long walks from the cars it seems. And the AKV has the only one bedroom suites with 2 full bathrooms. And I love the African colors and the animals and the food. So I'm excited.

i-VVRPjMw-Th.jpg

This is from an attraction. :tink:

Is this attraction still there? Back lot tour?

Poor California with the fires :eek: There is a huge fire near Disneyland! The pictures are so eerie. :sad2:

One Man's Dream?

It's really cute, where ever it is. I love that little jalopy they're riding in. Might it be from the Mickey and Minnie meet and greet in HS? The one where they're dressed in their movie outfits?

:dance3: One Man's Dream was all I was looking for! :dance3: It's already been described as a display and don't really remember where but sure was interesting looking at all these little treasures! :lovestruc

i-MxMR3rV-L.jpg

I'm thinking my pool days are done! A chilly, breezy 66 degrees greeted us this morning! :cloud9: Pool full of leaves and water already cooler than yesterday...bye bye summer :beach:! Haven't been able to enjoy it much ... entire morning on the phone! :faint: Do NOT like starting my day setting up appointments. :headache: Distract me with some questions on this crop...

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

I'm thinking my pool days are done! A chilly, breezy 66 degrees greeted us this morning! :cloud9: Pool full of leaves and water already cooler than yesterday...bye bye summer :beach:! Haven't been able to enjoy it much ... entire morning on the phone! :faint: Do NOT like starting my day setting up appointments. :headache: Distract me with some questions on this crop...

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

park? AK?

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

lol well ya pool season if over, you have to now think about all your Christmas decorations lol

Yes, I have heard so I am requesting a room near the Timon elevator. I figure I'll park near it and go right up to the room. If I do get a long walk like this I could just zip down it on the scooter. All of the resorts have long walks from the cars it seems. And the AKV has the only one bedroom suites with 2 full bathrooms. And I love the African colors and the animals and the food. So I'm excited.

Poor California with the fires :eek: There is a huge fire near Disneyland! The pictures are so eerie. :sad2:

oh ya my facebook was covered in photos from Disneyland and their orange sky

1.jpg 2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter