Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it outside? Up high like on a sign?

i-xgHvfQR-Th.jpg

This is up high but it's not on a sign. :tink:

:worship: WOW JEFF...you Canadians have some pretty good ICE DANCERS! :worship: Awesome Gold Medal performance tonight :oops: in my favorite Olympic sport! :tink:

This is from Epcot. It is from WS. But it's not from France, Canada, Italy, China, Morocco, the UK, Mexico, Germany or the bakery in Norway.

Has it occurred to anyone that there is more than a bakery in Norway? Just because it's not from the bakery in Norway doesn't mean it's not from somewhere else in Norway.

Puffin's Roost or the banquet hall?

This is from Epcot. It is from WS. But it's not from France, Canada, Italy, China, Morocco, the UK, Mexico, Germany or the bakery in Norway.

Has it occurred to anyone that there is more than a bakery in Norway? Just because it's not from the bakery in Norway doesn't mean it's not from somewhere else in Norway.

It's not from Puffin's Roost or the banquet hall but at least now you are on the right track! :)

It's not from Puffin's Roost or the banquet hall but at least now you are on the right track! :)

So it's from Norway? The Stave Church gallery? :tink:

:worship: WOW JEFF...you Canadians have some pretty good ICE DANCERS! :worship: Awesome Gold Medal performance tonight :oops: in my favorite Olympic sport! :tink:

lol at least some one is watching the Olympics lol I have not watched any of it, but it has messed up my regular tv schedules because they are not playing any new shows since the Olympics are on

So it's from Norway? The Stave Church gallery? :tink:

Yes this is from Norway but it's not from the bakery.

It's also not from The Stave Church, Puffin's Roost or the banquet hall.

lol at least some one is watching the Olympics lol I have not watched any of it, but it has messed up my regular tv schedules because they are not playing any new shows since the Olympics are on

You know I'm with you as usual Jeff. I haven't watched any of it either, except what I'm forced to watch on the Today Show. You and I are the only two not into sports here. Must be the Pacific Northwest climate or something.

It's rather "hard" for me to watch because it's on NBC (NOT a fan of NBC :headache:)...a lot of "fawning" over how "great" North Korea is :headache: but that's a political topic so I need to stay away from it. :rolleyes1 BUT...I've sucked it up for the skating events; I'm a huge fan of figure skating. :goodvibes The snowboarding has been FUN to watch...OMG it would be hard for me to watch MY kid or grandchild doing some of those tricks! :scared1: I like the skiing events too and watch the hockey. My least favorite events are the speed skating but we do have the TV on most of the time. Winter Olympics are my favorite and the scenery is BEAUTIFUL! Your Canadian athletes are representing your country well :thumbsup2. :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter