Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness! Which park...or was that your planned "resort day"? Youngest DD briefly THOUGHT about a Disney wedding until she priced them! :rotfl2: She'd have been okay with the "12 party" guest list (the only one we could have afforded :rolleyes1) but I couldn't bear leaving our close friends out of the festivities. :goodvibes Now...my nephew DID do the "12 party" guest list which was okay 'cause he announced the location of their wedding the week we were AT DW that year and we could never have afforded to go back again 6 months later. We THOUGHT about it...not for the wedding (his Mom and Dad are divorced and their immediate family took care of the 12 guests)but knowing how much fun it would be to spend that time at DW with the entire bunch even if we couldn't attend the ceremony but, for once, common sense took over and we nixed the idea. :rotfl: That was a pretty cool wedding...the bride and groom didn't even know about the Stanley Cup...it was a surprise from Disney! When they walked in the reception and saw it their expressions were priceless! :goodvibes

i-bDFwnjq-Th.jpg

No Ma'am...not from Italy...or Mexico or the UK. :goodvibes :tink:

How about Canada?

I guess that may have to be be our resort/DS day. Unless we do a half day at a park and half day at the resort or DS.

I guess that may have to be be our resort/DS day. Unless we do a half day at a park and half day at the resort or DS.

:thumbsup2 Have you checked on what's available? It took a couple of days but DD managed to get everything we wanted at the times we wanted them by checking back off/on. Better yet...just go to DS and ride the balloon! :dance3: :tink:

:thumbsup2 Have you checked on what's available? It took a couple of days but DD managed to get everything we wanted at the times we wanted them by checking back off/on. Better yet...just go to DS and ride the balloon! :dance3: :tink:

I checked and there are things available, I think the only things with no fastpasses were FoP and SDD. I have a fastpass for both but may want to ride them again especially SDD but we only have one day scheduled for HS. Could try to do it at rope drop but I was going to do TSM and AS at rope drop before our FP for SDD. That's the day we check out of AoA and into Poly and have Chef Mickeys breakfast reservation at 10:00. Was going to do MK that day but already have two other days there I guess we'll play it by ear and see where everyone wants to go. Maybe there will be a night show we can go see or go to DS. I'm sure the family would love to ride the balloon.:scared:

I checked and there are things available, I think the only things with no fastpasses were FoP and SDD. I have a fastpass for both but may want to ride them again especially SDD but we only have one day scheduled for HS. Could try to do it at rope drop but I was going to do TSM and AS at rope drop before our FP for SDD. That's the day we check out of AoA and into Poly and have Chef Mickeys breakfast reservation at 10:00. Was going to do MK that day but already have two other days there I guess we'll play it by ear and see where everyone wants to go. Maybe there will be a night show we can go see or go to DS. I'm sure the family would love to ride the balloon.:scared:

Did you get FP for Fantasmic...or find a night for the Star Wars fireworks? That would be something you could check out. It would be fun just to enjoy Chef Mickey's and spend the rest of the day at the Poly! You could watch the MK fireworks from the beach and just have a relaxing day. Or...go back to Epcot and get another Soarin' or Frozen FP; the Frozen ride is so short you may want to do that again and you could fill in with the Character Spot and Nemo or something like that. I think I'd just "wing it"; check in the Poly and spend the rest of the day at DS. There are SO many new shops and restaurants you could spend the entire day there! :tink:

Redstorm had a fun day :goodvibes; yesterday was classroom work and she discovered she's one of only 3 juniors at the conference...everyone else will be seniors next year! They got to fly drones this morning before boarding the vans for Galveston; they even stopped at Buckey's so they could stock up on junk food. :rotfl: Boarded the A&M research ship at 1 PM and explored the Gulf of Mexico until 5. Cool pictures ... they studied the currents and she photographed the different colors the currents created...pretty cool. Spending the night in Houston before their visit to BP Headquarters tomorrow. She was looking forward to a night in a nice hotel room instead of the tiny dorm room she shares with a young lady from Ft. Worth. :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter