Where In The WORLD Are You?

You were there very recently! You have a special MB! Enjoy your memories! :)
...and you enjoy your time at WDW too! :thumbsup2

[Yes, while I was there a few weeks ago it wasn't as enjoyable as I had hoped....I think I spent too much time at the pool and wound up with a migraine that lasted during almost the entire trip. My eyes hurt and I felt nauseous....I wasn't even up to eating the free goodies they handed out during the Earidescent Evening at Epcot (free soda, water, popcorn, churros, ice cream, cookies, and other awesome treats) and only went on GotG once, when I could have ridden it over and over...) ]

@kimmar067 Earidescent Evening? Not heard of it! I am glad your numbers went the right way!
...the CMs are invited to sign up online for any particular evening at either MK, DHS, or Epcot, where the park is open after hours to CMs and a guest of their choice. It's to pay tribute to the thousands of workers dedicated to helping make the 50th anniversary a huge success.
00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiulgyKYwWB2Es5lQy225QQaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

How nice of Disney to do that! Sorry you only rode Guardians once due to not feeling well.
I will be passing on it.

Right now, we are watching Happily Ever After Fireworks in our room at Riveria. It’s my favorite MK fireworks.

How nice of Disney to do that! Sorry you only rode Guardians once due to not feeling well.
I will be passing on it.

Right now, we are watching Happily Ever After Fireworks in our room at Rivieria. It’s my favorite MK fireworks.
Nice! Nothing like being able to watch a nighttime show from your room! Oh, and for the record, I actually did get to ride GotG 3 times already....my songs were:

1. Conga - Gloria Estefan
2. One Way [or Another] - Blondie
3. September - Earth, Wind, & Fire

...fer REELS?? Honestly, not a big fan of their Concierge....AKL is way better.
For real, and we did enjoy! :) Give me lox and bagel, and I’m good!

EF0371DD-EF3C-4ED4-BB12-2FA9BE5E93F6.jpeg
In my mind, I’m still in SAB.
We have Jambo CL in January, for my birthday :cake:

For real, and we did enjoy! :) Give me lox and bagel, and I’m good!.....We have Jambo CL in January, for my birthday...
...personally, I like Jambo CL much better than BC....better atmosphere and better food selection, but that's just me....

...well then, I'll meet you at EE....or Flametree....whichever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter