where the coaster & napkin dollars are going

I haven't needed a high chair in many, many years but can see how difficult it would be without one. I wonder if a lot of members even realized that they could request one. That never crossed my mind and we did have a little one with us one year.

It really kinda of funny.....we are taking our son and family to WDW next month....all expenses and spending money on us......an early gift for every holiday for the year 2002. When we reserved our two bedroom, I requested a high chair and crib for the 1 year old. Also, we purchased a seat on the plane for him.

As for leaving the highchair on the patio.......welllllll....I'm too anal to abuse anything at WDW....high chairs included.......I must blame my allergy meds for the flip reply.

My fellow posters...I've read through the postings and am surprised that the obvious solution was missed. Each and everyone of us should make a request for napkins, placemats & coasters along with our reservations. Like the high chair they may magically re-appear as an automatic amenity in the room.

Actually I was wondering why there was a pak-n-play in my studio last weekend.

I also agree with the person who advocated durable disposable coasters. High quality paper dinner napkins, durable paper placements and coasters may be the way to go. Restock if used during the course of the stay.

P.S. To be honest the only thing I would bother with, with any frequency, would be the coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter