Which days are better

SleepyMom

DIS Veteran
Now that we have decided to go, I'm wondering what days are best for going to the parks, does anyone have any suggestions?

We need to work the dates around my DH's conference, so here is what we will have available to choose from... either

A) Sat/Sun/Mon the end of June,
B) Mon/Tues/Wed the last week of June or
C) Mon/Tues/Wed in mid-June

I'm thinking the weekend combo will probably be busier, but which of the other two look good? Any advice will be appreciated, TIA.

eta: Forgot to add, if we go with a package which days are available for early entry?

June can be a pretty tricky month to plan. Elementry Schools go for their end of year field trips. So weekdays can be pretty crowded during the day. Of your choices I would go with B. School field trips should be over by then. Early Entry is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (I think).

Well, this year is especially tricky to predict. The 50th anniversary celebration kicks off on May 5th so May will definitely be more busy even then usual. But then the official date is July 17th so I would think as you get closer to that date, again there would be more crowds and such.

I think that Mon/Tues/Wed is a better bet for having somewhat lower crowds, not "low" but lower. There are also a fair number of people coming out to California to go on the cruise line that will be visiting before and after.

I would vote for mid-June but probably not a huge difference if you go late June.

I think we are going to do B, the M/T/W the last week of June. Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it and will be checking it out. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter