Who are the folks in the red shirts?

rocketman23

<font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo
This weekend I've noticed several somewhat elderly people in red Universal shirts running the rides/lines. Infact, many of them run the lines quite efficiently. Is this a new uniform or some sort of other deal?

It's kinda like the college program except it's for the retired folks. Their are also HS students who are part of the program too. It's basically seasonal help to handle the large crowds.

They are seasonal employees. The only time that you see them is during busier times of the year.

Rocketman,
What do you consider "somewhat elderly"? 40's, 50's?:D :p

Anyone who is old enough to remember 'Rocketman' was an Elton John song ... :D

Originally posted by the Legend
Anyone who is old enough to remember 'Rocketman' was an Elton John song ... :D

Super, nothing like finding out first thing on Monday morning that you're considered elderly at 34!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :( :mad:

Karen

No, these people were older than their 40s... as Judge Doom said, it's for retired folks...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by rocketman23
This weekend I've noticed several somewhat elderly people in red Universal shirts

Great news! My retirement is secure!!

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
Great news! My retirement is secure!!

Does this mean you're not retiring to Molokai?

Does this mean you're not retiring to Molokai? [/B]

No. I'm going to to Moloka'i (remember to hiccup when you say it) to sponge off the welfare office.

Then I'm going to retire at USF/IOA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter