Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

I was tired yesterday that's why I chose the sleepy kitty.

Went for my annual gastroscopy test.

The test doesn't take long but they do put you out. Amazing how putting you out for only a brief time (5 - 10 minutes at the most) can really tire you out afterwards.

Nope Lauradis; we won't allow this one to die! It's definitely slowed down, but we all get back here from time to time! Welcome!

Your thread has now been officially killed, I am here :flower3:

Not here...We will make sure it continues as long as there is an original TKer left to post... :thumbsup2

We love our thread.:lovestruc and the people that keep it going...:grouphug:

BUT... Lurkers and attempts to kill are always welcome...You are also welcome to come and join us... Most of us are only visitors anymore...but we have trip wires installed here so you cant sneak in and post without one of us coming to welcome any murder attempts...::yes::

So pull up a chair....Tell us about yourselves...Your hopes, dreams, inspirations!.... :listen: Were all ears....Well we have other parts too...:blush: Just so you know were are not mutants or anything.....Just killers:smokin:

Enjoy!:wave2:

:thumbsup2

Nope Lauradis; we won't allow this one to die! It's definitely slowed down, but we all get back here from time to time! Welcome!

::yes::

:laughing: Good luck and hello!

Not here...We will make sure it continues as long as there is an original TKer left to post... :thumbsup2

We love our thread.:lovestruc and the people that keep it going...:grouphug:

BUT... Lurkers and attempts to kill are always welcome...You are also welcome to come and join us... Most of us are only visitors anymore...but we have trip wires installed here so you cant sneak in and post without one of us coming to welcome any murder attempts...::yes::

So pull up a chair....Tell us about yourselves...Your hopes, dreams, inspirations!.... :listen: Were all ears....Well we have other parts too...:blush: Just so you know were are not mutants or anything.....Just killers:smokin:

Enjoy!:wave2:

:goodvibes

:goodvibes

No such thing as a 'thread killer'. . . threads just run their course and that's that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter