Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Is it too late to join the thread-killer party? I think I'm just so darn long-winded, I kill whatever threads are hoppin'! I know I'm long winded, I just can't stop myself. This is why I will never be successful with Twitter.

Never too late to join the Thread Killers. We are always happy to have new people around to talk to.

I have killed so many threads in my career on the DISboards that I would never ever be able to count all of them :lmao:

Happy Canada Day, Robin! party:

Thanks for the Canada Day party PD!

Right now it is dreary and dull out and also sprinkling a bit. I don't think we've had a day without some rain for about a week and a half at least now.

The mosquitos are really bad this year. In the 2 years we have been here they have been pretty much non existent but with all of this rain they are out in full force and very annoying.

Do you guys have earwigs? They are out in full force now too. They are harmless but annoying. I spend a lot of time vacuuming them up in my basement. Pain in the butt!

Other than that, life is grand :thumbsup2 How about with :wave2:

Yes, it is in a way.

This is/was the longest running thread on the DISboards. I joined this thread in 2003, not sure of the month at the moment. It kept me company and brought me many great friends over the years. Some that came and went and others that have endured to this day.

The Threadkiller thread has been a huge part of my life.:thumbsup2

*sneaks in*

Well, I suppose someone had to kill this thread eventually, right? ;)

It's too bad it's so quiet. I've been known to kill a few threads in my time. I've only killed a few here, being a n00b and all, but I've been really good at killing threads elsewhere.

*sneaks in*

Well, I suppose someone had to kill this thread eventually, right? ;)

It's too bad it's so quiet. I've been known to kill a few threads in my time. I've only killed a few here, being a n00b and all, but I've been really good at killing threads elsewhere.

Hello and thanks for trying to kill this thread.

I am also from Ontario, Canada.

I'd say maybe we're not so far apart, but that doesn't mean anything in Ontario!! :goodvibes

Maybe I'll unkill this thread. Wouldn't that be a nice roll reversal?

:rotfl:

I'd say maybe we're not so far apart, but that doesn't mean anything in Ontario!! :goodvibes

Maybe I'll unkill this thread. Wouldn't that be a nice roll reversal?

:rotfl:

You are right aboaut the distance in Ontario.

I am in Southwestern Ontario. About halfway between London and Windsor.

Yup, definitely not close! lol

I live about an hour from the Quebec border. So, Eastern Ontario.

My best friend moved far away... about a twelve hour drive from me... and she's still in Ontario. Northern Ontario is so... vast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter