who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Hey this is Nicki...
My mom showed me this message someone had posted somewhere else about the teens drinking and making out in The Stack all the time. Considering how strict they were about that on the last Disney cruise I was on I find that TOTALLY hard to believe at all. I really don't see counselors letting kids get away with that in The Stack... But I mean I dont know, maybe I just had good counselors... Just wondering if anyone has heard anything, or what people believe...

12 more days!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :hyper:

~Nicki:wave:

I know this is a little off topic, but I need some pixie dust tomorrow. I have an interview for a part-time job at the Disney Store here at Oxford Valley Mall, PA. I work full-time as a teacher but I am also helping to put my husband through law school. So, I need this second job.

So, please send some pixie dust this way.

Thanks,
Angie

Good luck and how could they not give it to a disney lover.

Joanne

The meet is at 3 p.m. on the Port side of the Goofy pool. I'll have on lime green Mickey head flip flops and a lime green and daisy print ribbon around my brown pony tail. I'll also be the only nerd sitting their with a nametag on, until some of my wonderful Dis friends show up and put their nametags on! :smooth:

Laura -- Carly tried to email Colleen. Did she ever get it?

Angie -- tons of pixie dust for your job interview. Let us know how it goes.

See y'all soon!
Tenya

Hey, I'm trying to get my parents to join your meet. They are not DISers, but I am. So if you see a 60-something woman (Linda) and a 60-something man (with gray hair) (Guy) looking lost with a 12 year old girl (Miranda) and 9 year old boy (Evan), please say HI!! They are really nervous about my kids warming up to the kids clubs/activities on the cruise. It would be great if my kids could meet some others!

Tenya,

I'll have on a lime green shirt unless our cabin is ready and then I will have put on a lime green swimsuit - either way, I will be carrying that lime green margarita and a big smile. And no (you do not/will not look nerdy). Thanks for making the name tags.

MamaQuack
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, things went well. I have a second interview on Thursday at 1:30. Please keep sending that Pixie Dust this way. But the manager did say that she can tell by the way a person asks for the application if they will work out or not and she said things look great for me. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Now on the cruise, for the DIS meet, look for someone in a Widener Law t-shirt. Either my husband or I or both, will wear ours.

Can't wait to meet you all.
Angie

Way to go Angie! More pixie dust headed your way.

I can't believe a week from right now, we should be in Vero Beach, then it's just a few short days until we all cruise! Woo Hoo!

To quote my favorite Mouse, "see ya' real soon!":earsgirl:

Tenya

Good work Angie. Sending you my special purple pixie dust!!!!!
DS and I will be pulling for you on Thursday. Hooray!!!

MamaQuack
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

at 5:00 today, we will officially enter our single digits!!!! It will be 9 days and 23 hours, but still single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 9 days and 12 hours we'll be headed for the airport!! Yay!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper: :wave2:

~Nicki:wave: :teeth:

Hey!!! Anyone have an early seating for dinner who'd prefer late seating? We booked more than 8 months ago, requesting early seating and were told we'd have it. Just found out from Disney that our travel agent booked all of their reservations for late seating.

I know there are advantages to both seatings, but early really does work better for my crew.

If you want to switch - let me know!!!::yes::

[font=walt disney script v4.1] It's almost here guys!!! Is everyone getting excited? Either that or stressed out with all the stuff that has to be done. lol...anyway can't wait to start relaxing on the ship![/font]

I'm so excited!!! My mom just had me bring out all my dresses so she could start getting them packed!! My suitcase is out!! Now I just need to plan out EVERY outfit! haha! So many clothes... totally not sure what to bring!! :rolleyes:

CANT WAIT!!! :hyper: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

~Nicki :wave:

Getting very excited!!!
Trying on bathing suites, making decisions on clothes, making a list of things to get yet!

We had a family tragedy in May and we need this soo bad!

I leave in 2 days, Im bursting with excitement:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Finished the last minute shopping, and now I have to pack, work friday and sat, and then we are outa here.

Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard, Ill have my eyes open for all the lime green and I will try to be at the goofy pool at 3 to say hello,

(On a previous cruise someone in my family was just arriving at the time of the meet, so I did not make the dis meet, and I felt really bad, so Im just gonna say this time that barring any unforseen events I will go)

sitchu2 have a wonderful vacation. I am jealous. I still have 5 more days of work.

Have a great time and will see every one at 3 by the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter