Who's going in May 2007???

tigger2on said:
Hi all
We usually go May and Novemeber ... and wondered who we "might" be there this coming May. So when will you be "taking in some Magic" and where are you staying?

We will be there May 19 - 25th 2007 and staying at OKW (a 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom). Our brand new baby boy's 1st trip!!!
BWV-BW View, May 19th-26th

May 19-23rd at BCV in a studio. This will be DS's 3rd trip before he turns 1.

May 19-25th in a 1 BR at OKW. DH is a big Star Wars fans so we are hoping the SW weekends begin that weekend. pixiedust:

We're going 4/29 - 5/3. It will be our first stay at BCV and we're really looking forward to it.

ETA: Like my guide told me, we can buy points cheap and stay anywhere we want at seven months! :rotfl2: :stir:

penguin77 said:
we are going at the exact same time, and we are at OKW as well!!

We decided to change our res. from a 1 & 2 bedroom to a GV for our stay May 19 -25th... saved 10 points and was guaranteed a disabled one... :o)
See ya there maybe!!

I showed Step son the new DVD from Disney with the kids section on it. He thought Disney was for small kids! After seeing the video with the cute preteen girls and the guys, he is all for Disney now! He asked if he gets the phone too :rotfl: :rotfl: !

If the ex will allow him to go, we plan our first DVC vacation at OKW May 25 thru June 1, of 2007. Then another trip for my Birthday Sept. 28 with MNSSHP and finally, maybe if we can a Pre Christmas at Disney before the season hits. We want the low season. The last being a big maybe!

I am so happy to have bought into DVC and for my new friends! :grouphug:

I showed Step son the new DVD from Disney with the kids section on it. He thought Disney was for small kids! After seeing the video with the cute preteen girls and the guys, he is all for Disney now! He asked if he gets the phone too

April...How COOL !!!!! :thumbsup2
Too bad I'll miss seeing you, going 5/1-10!! Have a great holiday !! :goodvibes

OK... The countdown begins till my next solo trip ...5/1-5/10:woohoo:

Do you know its only........

party: party: 119 days till May 1st ?? party: party:

We are booked at VWL from 5/19 - 5/26. Dates are subject to change, though, depending on Star Wars Weekends. :darth:

Just booked a 1br at OKW last week 5/12 - 5/28 but could change depending on Star Wars Weekends!!

May 26th-June 4th at SSR! Two bedroom with children, hubby, mom and neice and nephew. Can't wait! :goodvibes

We're going 4/29 - 5/3. It will be our first stay at BCV and we're really looking forward to it.

ETA: Like my guide told me, we can buy points cheap and stay anywhere we want at seven months! :rotfl2: :stir:

Very cute JimMIA!! :rotfl2: This too will be our first stay at BCV. We will be there from May 8-15 and will be celebrating our youngest daughter's birthday.

We will be at BCV from May 13-18. We have two studios but don't know who else will be coming with DH and me yet.

Donna

count us in May 27th-June 3rd . we have ressies at OKW inlaws, mom, hubby and kids

small hope for a trip in Dec 07 just hubby and I..now if we can find a place to dump the kids then!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter