Who's going in May 2007???

......you don't say......will you be there by any chance?
Yes, we'll be there that week. Our first trip ever to WDW was for my birthday in 2003. We enjoyed ourselves so much we've been back every year since then. I'll be wearing a button this year. Last year my mom was with us so I pinned my birthday button on her -- I figured she deserved it more than I did! It was her first visit to WDW and it was fun seeing her get the birthday treatment.

So I'll look out for you on the 10th! And senecabeach, I'll look out for you on the 8th! Anyone else doing a birthday trip?

Us too!!! Our fourth May/Mother's Day DVC trip in a row!! May 1-16...

May 1 - 3 OKW
May 3 - 10 at BCV!!!
May 10 - 13 at VWL!!!
May 13 - 16 at BWV - first stay there!

Can't WAIT!!! DDP, F&G Festival, Mother's Day, SAB, and two weeks to just enjoy the World!

Yes, we'll be there that week. Our first trip ever to WDW was for my birthday in 2003. We enjoyed ourselves so much we've been back every year since then. I'll be wearing a button this year. Last year my mom was with us so I pinned my birthday button on her -- I figured she deserved it more than I did! It was her first visit to WDW and it was fun seeing her get the birthday treatment.

So I'll look out for you on the 10th! And senecabeach, I'll look out for you on the 8th! Anyone else doing a birthday trip?

I will turning 40 on May 30. Have booked VWL for May 29-June 1. There is no place other than WDW that I would rather be. This is huge because I'm so excited about turning 40 and I've never stayed at VWL. It's the only DVC, besides VB (someday!!!), that I haven't stayed at. VWL is a "joke" between my partner and I. I like it, in looks and location, enough that I would have bought some points there. However, My partner constantly chimes, "I'm not going into that cave for any reason". And I just vetoed her for this reservation.

So here am I staring at the reservation regularly on "my dvc" and it might not be possible for various, crucial reasons. But I'm keeping it until 31 days as it is a "light" in some stressful days. And hoping and hoping and hoping.

LisaS I pasted your thread b/c I am a LisaS and my mom's birthday is May 10 too!!! It is a beautiful day. Have a wonderful birthday and trip.

I will turning 40 on May 30. Have booked VWL for May 29-June 1. There is no place other than WDW that I would rather be. This is huge because I'm so excited about turning 40 and I've never stayed at VWL. It's the only DVC, besides VB (someday!!!), that I haven't stayed at. VWL is a "joke" between my partner and I. I like it, in looks and location, enough that I would have bought some points there. However, My partner constantly chimes, "I'm not going into that cave for any reason". And I just vetoed her for this reservation.

So here am I staring at the reservation regularly on "my dvc" and it might not be possible for various, crucial reasons. But I'm keeping it until 31 days as it is a "light" in some stressful days. And hoping and hoping and hoping.

LisaS I pasted your thread b/c I am a LisaS and my mom's birthday is May 10 too!!! It is a beautiful day. Have a wonderful birthday and trip.
We're staying at VWL this trip, too! I really hope everything works out for your May trip. We never expected that VWL would become one of our favorite resorts, so maybe your partner will have a change of heart after staying there. They recreate that National Park "great lodge" atmosphere just perfectly. And it's great being just a boat ride away from the MK. And I hope your mom has a wonderful day on May 10th, too!

We never expected that VWL would become one of our favorite resorts, so maybe your partner will have a change of heart after staying there.

Thanks Lisa. One can always dream. She also had some OKW comments early on and loved her stay there. And would be thrilled to go back. So vetoing can be a fantastic measure.

May 12-20th at BCV -our first trip as members. We bought at VWL because we would always be happy to stay there, but BCV was available so we took it.

Not sure if I posted, but will be at the BWV from April 29-May 11. I was booked at the BCV but switched to the BWV when I got my waitlist for a standard view for 12 nights and saved 30 points.

Ah, I love FLA and WDW in May. Early May really.

We will be on the Wonder May 6th to the 10th. We will be at WDW before and after, but the dates on it and where are not clear yet. 3rd trip in 5 months. I this is a record year for us.

We are going 5/17 to 5/25 for our oldest son's college graduation (his choice!) And then againg just the 2 of us in October/November for the Food and Wine Festival.:yay:

keys2kingdom... I'll certainly look for you and yes I'll be wearin' my button on the 8th (guess pick it up on the 7th). Be looking for that "say cheese" smile...I'll be solo and just "chillin' " my way around the world. Do you have anything special planned for your birthdays??? :confused3

Setting up parasailing at CR for DH as a surprise on the 8th, trying for the Illuminations Breathless cruise on the 9th and heading over to SSR for a spa treatment for myself on the 10th. An action packed trip this time.

seneca, I think you should treat yourself to some spa time on the 8th seeing as it's a milestone birthday and all. Don't forget we get that 20% discount.

Gotta get my new Disney Jibbitz for my Disney crocs b4 we go.........

We will be at VWL from May 25-June 1. We can't wait. This is my all time favorite resort. Now if I can just convince my family to take a day off the parks and enjoy the resort!:)

Setting up parasailing at CR for DH as a surprise on the 8th, trying for the Illuminations Breathless cruise on the 9th and heading over to SSR for a spa treatment for myself on the 10th. An action packed trip this time.

Sure sounds like a great time... I'll try to be around to see him in flight over the 7 Seas Lagoon and maybe get some neat shots with my new camera. :goodvibes Did you get a ressies yet??:confused3
The Breathless trip is neat too. Its being renovated this winter;)

seneca, I think you should treat yourself to some spa time on the 8th seeing as it's a milestone birthday and all. Don't forget we get that 20% discount.

Hummm.... I won a free spa treatment from a DIS's contest at the Dolphin that Im going to cash in on this trip. Do need to try the SSR Spa ..hey... there's always the next trip:thumbsup2

Sure sounds like a great time... I'll try to be around to see him in flight over the 7 Seas Lagoon and maybe get some neat shots with my new camera. :goodvibes Did you get a ressies yet??:confused3
The Breathless trip is neat too. Its being renovated this winter;)

Hummm.... I won a free spa treatment from a DIS's contest at the Dolphin that Im going to cash in on this trip. Do need to try the SSR Spa ..hey... there's always the next trip:thumbsup2

Gotta wait til the 90 day mark for both parasailing and Breathless, not sure if Breathless will be out of rehab yet, I had heard some conflicting reports about the status, keep your fingers crossed for me I call on February 9th.

The Dolphin spa is supposed to be top-of-the-line, glad you are getting some serious pampering for your birthday (can't beat the price either :thumbsup2 ). Have you seen the pics on allears.net?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter