Who's Turn Is It To Throw Up Today? A Feb 2014 Wedding TR - New TR link 10/27!!

Last days are sad, but glad Mom was a bit better.

We enjoyed our dinner at Captain's Grille (were not a fan of breakfast however).

Love the pics of your pups and all your souvenirs.

Your plans for your upcoming trip sound great.

I know it was sad to leave your mom at the room on your last night :( But good that you still got to enjoy yourself!

I have to disagree, your Wishes pictures came out wonderful!

I'm glad your mom was feeling better and that you were able to still go to lunch! Both meals look tasty.

Good choice buying a Duffy! I'm thinking I may be coming home with one after my trip ;) I love the picture of him in his seat!!

That's awesome that the flight was empty, but also must've been a little creepy too!

Adorable pic of your pups just lounging!

8 more days, so excited for you!! Don't stress, everything will work out fine! It's nice that this trip will be about Mom, I'm sure both of you will have a blast. Funny that Jim will be down there right after you!

In case I don't get to say it before you leave, HAVE A GREAT TIME!! pixiedust: Can't wait to hear all about it!

Commenting on yesterday and today's posts!

That sucks that you had kids in front of you, but your pictures of both the castle show and Wishes are quite good still! :goodvibes

I agree completely that the Sbarro's at MCO is horrible! I've gotten pizza there twice and both times it was bad. :worried:

Love all of your souvenirs. I always forget to take pictures of mine!

Your plans for your trip sound great! I hope this trip you and your Mom can just enjoy yourselves :goodvibes:goodvibes I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

So glad your mom was feeling at least a bit better this morning.

Ah, I do love the boat ride from DHS because I love seeing The Epcot resorts from the water

I totally approve of your Duffy purchase. Love that bear.

Wow, that is one empty plane. It's so lovely having that extra room.

Despite all the illness, it still sounds like a great trip overall.

I have a feeling the upcoming trip is going to be wonderful, but I'll still pass along well wishes for you and your mom. Have a BLAST!

This was a great TR! I'm sorry about the family issues and of course all the sickness (the WORST) but all in all, sounds like it was a solid trip. I hope the upcoming one with your mom is fantastic! :)

I've really enjoyed reading your TR!! I hope your trip next week is awesome and you and your mom have a great time!!!

I really loved this TR! I hope you have a great trip and can't wait for another TR in the future.

Okay! I'm going to try and remember everything that I wanted to comment on, bahah!

Yay for KTTK tour, but boo for a not so great guide! I do think that the guide really does make or break the tour! I'm so jealous you got to see so much parade stuff backstage!! We saw hoedown going out, but that was it, I would've loved to see more! (duh lol)

Glad ya got some solo time, but super sad that Mom got sick!! I hope you never ended up getting it! It doesn't sound like a good time!

We were definitely at MK all that week, but I cannot remember for the life of me what we were doing! Lol. I know we had a bunch of character meets, and friends working....maybe we ducked over to 1900 that night? Man...bad memory lol.

OMG what a perfect spot for Wishes and the show!!!! One day i will be there. Right smack dab in the middle!

I am shocked you didn't have a Duffy!!! He is simply adorable and squishy!

Great trip report. SO happy your going to re-do it with just you and Mom! :hug:

Now i cant' wait to hear all about your next trip!

I am sooooooooo faaaaaaaar behind here Ariana!!!! I am so sorry...

I know you are sitting at the airport right now, waiting for your mom to arrive...

I hope you have the most magical trip and enjoy FQ!!!

D~

Hi Ariana! I know you're at Disney now and I am hoping you are having a magical time staying at my favorite resort! I hope the weather is good for you and your mom. I saw your airport pics on FB and need to get over there to see if there are more. I'm sure there are. I've just been so busy I haven't taken the time to get on the DIS or FB as much as usual. Anyway, have a wonderful day!!

Your pictures of Wishes are great. I would be happy with what you shot!

Thanks, I am pretty pleased with the camera I have.

Last moments at Disney are always bittersweet. Seems like you had a nice meal at the YC. Love your pins and souvenirs. :thumbsup2

It was a very pleasant meal.

And your dogs are adorable.

I agree. :rotfl:

Think about me when your mom arrive at MCO. I think I'll have arrived in LAX around the same time. Enjoy the trip. Looking forward to your TR and I hope you feel less stressed. :flower3:

We had a wonderful trip, thanks! TR will be coming when I get my PP pics done.

Last days are sad, but glad Mom was a bit better.

I was pretty impressed with how much she ate. I think all of the liquids she forced herself to drink the day before helped a ton.

We enjoyed our dinner at Captain's Grille (were not a fan of breakfast however).

Lunch was pretty good. I'm not a huge breakfast person so I don't ever see myself heading there for that meal.

Love the pics of your pups and all your souvenirs.

Thanks, they are pretty cute aren't they? :rotfl2:

Your plans for your upcoming trip sound great.

Thanks. Everything went mostly as planned with a few minor changes.

I know it was sad to leave your mom at the room on your last night :( But good that you still got to enjoy yourself!

It was sad and I was worried about her but I did manage to have a little bit of fun.

I have to disagree, your Wishes pictures came out wonderful!

They are a lot better than I remember them to be. I was just so frustrated with the blocked view!

I'm glad your mom was feeling better and that you were able to still go to lunch! Both meals look tasty.

The lunch was very tasty.

Good choice buying a Duffy! I'm thinking I may be coming home with one after my trip ;) I love the picture of him in his seat!!

I do love my Duffy. I wasn't impressed when Disney came out with him but he's really grown on me. I even started on the Duffy Vinylmation set this last trip.

That's awesome that the flight was empty, but also must've been a little creepy too!

I didn't find it creepy at all. It was really relaxing because I didn't have to worry about personal space at all.

Adorable pic of your pups just lounging!

They are cute which lets them get away with way too much.

8 more days, so excited for you!! Don't stress, everything will work out fine! It's nice that this trip will be about Mom, I'm sure both of you will have a blast. Funny that Jim will be down there right after you!

It all did work out just fine and we had a wonderful trip.

In case I don't get to say it before you leave, HAVE A GREAT TIME!! pixiedust: Can't wait to hear all about it!

We did have a great time. TR will be started when I get some time to sort out the PP pictures. Been too busy cleaning for the MIL visit to work on them yet.

Commenting on yesterday and today's posts!

That sucks that you had kids in front of you, but your pictures of both the castle show and Wishes are quite good still! :goodvibes

It never fails, I always end up with kids in front of me!

I agree completely that the Sbarro's at MCO is horrible! I've gotten pizza there twice and both times it was bad. :worried:

It was some of the worse pizza I have ever had!

Love all of your souvenirs. I always forget to take pictures of mine!

I always make myself do it as I'm emptying my suitcase so I don't forget.

Your plans for your trip sound great! I hope this trip you and your Mom can just enjoy yourselves :goodvibes:goodvibes I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

It was a wonderful trip!

So glad your mom was feeling at least a bit better this morning.

Thanks, I was pretty relieved too.

Ah, I do love the boat ride from DHS because I love seeing The Epcot resorts from the water

I love all forms of Disney transportation even the crowded buses. :rotfl:

I totally approve of your Duffy purchase. Love that bear.

He's really grown on me recently. I fell in love with the Duffy Vinylmations on this last trip.

Wow, that is one empty plane. It's so lovely having that extra room.

It was wonderful!

Despite all the illness, it still sounds like a great trip overall.

It really was a nice trip and we had a great time despite the puking. :lmao:

I have a feeling the upcoming trip is going to be wonderful, but I'll still pass along well wishes for you and your mom. Have a BLAST!

It was!

This was a great TR! I'm sorry about the family issues and of course all the sickness (the WORST) but all in all, sounds like it was a solid trip. I hope the upcoming one with your mom is fantastic! :)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. Last week was fantastic!

I've really enjoyed reading your TR!! I hope your trip next week is awesome and you and your mom have a great time!!!

Thanks! Mom and I had a wonderful time.

I really loved this TR! I hope you have a great trip and can't wait for another TR in the future.

Thanks! I've started a PTR for my December trip (I'll post a link in a few minutes) and will hopefully be able to start the TR for last week soon. Just trying to finish up editing my PP pictures before I start.

Okay! I'm going to try and remember everything that I wanted to comment on, bahah!

It was great seeing you last week and I hope everything is going smoothly with your program!

Yay for KTTK tour, but boo for a not so great guide! I do think that the guide really does make or break the tour! I'm so jealous you got to see so much parade stuff backstage!! We saw hoedown going out, but that was it, I would've loved to see more! (duh lol)

We were a bit disappointed in the guide but still had a great time. The parade stuff was wonderful and it was very cool seeing it live last week!

Glad ya got some solo time, but super sad that Mom got sick!! I hope you never ended up getting it! It doesn't sound like a good time!

I was sad that Mom couldn't join me that last night. Nope, never got it myself nor did anyone else in our group.

We were definitely at MK all that week, but I cannot remember for the life of me what we were doing! Lol. I know we had a bunch of character meets, and friends working....maybe we ducked over to 1900 that night? Man...bad memory lol.

Well considering you've been there like 100 times since that trip, I don't blame you for not remembering. :lmao:

OMG what a perfect spot for Wishes and the show!!!! One day i will be there. Right smack dab in the middle!

It was a very good spot despite the kids.

I am shocked you didn't have a Duffy!!! He is simply adorable and squishy!

You know, I kind of resisted Duffy for a while but he's really grown on me!

Great trip report. SO happy your going to re-do it with just you and Mom! :hug:

We had a wonderful time last week. I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Now i cant' wait to hear all about your next trip!

Hopefully by the end of this week I will get it started.

Have a great trip!

Thanks, we did!

I am sooooooooo faaaaaaaar behind here Ariana!!!! I am so sorry...

No worries, I'm always behind too!

I know you are sitting at the airport right now, waiting for your mom to arrive...

I was! I was bummed that I missed out on your auctions because I am super curious about this fabric you say is perfect for me. :confused3 Oh well, next time!

I hope you have the most magical trip and enjoy FQ!!!

D~

Thanks, we really did!

Hi Ariana! I know you're at Disney now and I am hoping you are having a magical time staying at my favorite resort! I hope the weather is good for you and your mom. I saw your airport pics on FB and need to get over there to see if there are more. I'm sure there are. I've just been so busy I haven't taken the time to get on the DIS or FB as much as usual. Anyway, have a wonderful day!!

We did have a wonderful time! We had great weather although a little hot It only rained for a couple of hours one day and really didn't mess up our plans too much. I didn't post on Facebook as much as I thought I would, I was just too busy enjoying the moment!

Hope you're safely home!

I am! Just been really busy. I spent all weekend cleaning for my MIL who arrives this afternoon. And I also came back to some major problems at work and ended up trouble shooting them all day Monday and Tuesday.

Hi everyone! As you probably guessed, I'm home. :rotfl: I've just been really busy with some problems at work and also getting my house ready for my Mother in Law who arrives today.

Mom and I had a wonderful time although it was a very different trip than I usually take. You'll get to read all about it when I finally start the TR. I'm missing some PP pictures from my account so as soon as I get that straightened out and download those pictures I will start the TR. I'm hoping to do it by the end of this week but for sure the beginning of next week.

In the mean time, I've started a PTR for my Christmas trip which is in 38 short days! Here's a link for those that are interested.

This Time It's All About the Dog

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter