Will you skip hollywood studios on your next trip?

We LOVE HS! I was surprised at how much we had to do last year, and spent the entire day and were sad we didn't have more time! We are planning multiple days there. It is my second favorite park to MK.

I do enjoy F!, TSMM, MuppetVision, and Star Tours, but with so much of the park a shambles, we have decided we are skipping it this summer, and spending an extra day in MK.

I was planning a pool/ Disney springs day in the morning then around 4 going to the park for our dinner reservations and to do toy story & star tours for the husbandand maybe fantasmic if the king (2 year old) allows!

Star Tours, RnR, GMR, TSMM and Tot are all operational. Why would I skip it? ...oh, yeah...and the Muppets! My son won't let me skip that either.

We are planning three half days at DHS (arrival evening, the next morning bright and early for EMH and on our second to last night). A full day in World Showcase for doing F&G lazily and a half day in Future World. Two half-days at AK (at least). One full day and three half days at MK (although this could become 4 half days and we'd add another half-day at AK). One evening at Disney Springs and that still leaves a whole evening wide open.

On our last trip, we couldn't stop going back to DHS! I love the Muppets and Star Wars and generally all things movie themed. I got to meet Mike and Sulley! My husband was picked to be in the Indiana Jones Stunt Show! With as much time as we spent there, we still didn't see it all - mostly because we were trying to collect all the scenes on Star Tours. All I have ever eaten for food at DHS were salads and cupcakes at ABC and Pizza Express, and was pleased with everything we had. I can't wait to go back!

We almost always have park hoppers, so that means we'll keep going, head there at RD in the morning, hit up one standby ride, launch bay, fp a couple things, get a starring rolls cupcake, watch batb & then head over to epcot for the rest of the day. Maybe come back that night for Fant or do it on arrival night.

Nope, we are going next week. Tower of Terror is my favorite ride, so I HAVE to do it. Plus, we want to see the Star Wars Fireworks, so yup, we are going.

I like to hop around. My last trip I had 4 days in the parks. I think I went to AK part of one day, MK parts of 3 days, HS parts of 2 days, and Epcot parts of 3! I enjoy the atmosphere of the parks at night, so I like to be at HS at least once in the evening.

We just returned from an 8 day WDW trip - spent 2 full and amazing days at HS. There is still a ton to do at HS. All of the major rides are still available, and there are many great shows to attend.

We had originally planned a full day there. But then the airline changed our flight from early afternoon until 6:30 p.m. So we reconfigured our schedule and changed our "full" day at DHS to a full, two-park day at Universal, and we will hit up DHS on the day we fly home. We can do everything we want to do from RD until 2:30 (including lunch at 50's) and then go back to the hotel to pack up and head to the airport.

I'm not sure we'll ever spend much time there now. We are not Star Wars people so there goes a big chunk of what the park is going to be. We'll probably go one morning for TT, TSMM and maybe GMR and see the Muppets then move on.

If my trip was short and I didn't have hoppers, yes I would skip.

But I have an 11 day trip with AP's so we'll go once. Possibly for another evening if they have Star Wars fireworks.

We always get park hoppers, so there's no such thing as a "wasted" day cost-wise -- if we run out of things to do at a park, we leave and go to another. Even if I was stuck doing one park per day, though, I can't imagine skipping HS. Tower of Terror is my favorite ride in WDW (quite possibly my favorite theme park ride in the world), and there's enough else to do there that I've never felt like I went there just for that one ride. It's a small park, to be sure (I worked there on the College Program, and my supervisor used to say "this park is the size of a cardboard box," and she was right -- it's actually even smaller than it feels as a guest because it's built to be a bit maze-like), but I love the theming and what attractions it does have are at the top of my list.

Nope, not skipping it. Probably will stay only 3-4 hours (depending on lines), but not skipping it.:earsboy:

This park is so the easiest to get around. I used to think a waste of space but learned to enjoy it. Rnr is totally the best ride ever...(well Space mountain still my #1)
I would never blow this park off and plus fantasmic is superb and find restaurants great too

We'll go. Most everything we'd usually go on is open and we've got a 7 day (might make it 8) park hopper pass. Kids want to do the Jedi Academy as well. Might actually do that separately on a 1/2 day.

Honestly, if money/time was limited, I'd probably still pick HS over Epcot.

We have been every year for the past 4 years.

We will be there in May and right now we are skipping DS AND AK.

If RoL is up and running, we might do AK.

But right now, they are a waste of a $100 ticket. We can wait till construction is finished in these two parks to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter