Will you skip hollywood studios on your next trip?

Not going to skip it, but we'll only visit once as opposed to twice, like I'd originally planned. We're looking forward to spending a day there to check out Launch Bay and SW fireworks (if they're still doing that in October).

We'll go. There's a lot we didn't see, and stuff we would like to see again.

AK is the place where we're going to skip. The 2 or 3 things we would do again don't justify the cost of going.

This is us exactly. If we had to skip a park, it would be AK. I have a couple of kids that will ride Primeval Whirl and Dinosaur, but that's it. OTOH, two of my kids' favorite rides are in DHS (Star Tours and TSMM), plus I've got three Star Wars-loving boys, so if they are having any Star Wars related meets or fireworks or snacks or basically anything, that is another reason to go. Plus, its the only place my two youngest can meet Buzz and Woody that I know of.

HS has always been a 3/4 day park for us. It might be more of a half day this time around. We aren't interested in most of the shows, just the Tower of Terror, Toy Story, Star Tours and RNRC. It's weird because it is my least favorite park, but has my favorite ride (RNRC). Maybe we will just hop there on an EMH night and ride those rides.

It looks like Hollywood Studios is going to be gutted for a while. Will you bother going, or will you spend your time elsewhere? I'm debating- we have six day tickets for our next trip but I'm not sure Hollywood Studios is worthwhile because so few attractions are open and the ones that are will probably have very long lines.

Yes. Not going.

Nope! We love HS. We will go and do our favorites; Tot, RnR, TTMWM, etc. We also want to see the new fireworks show. We will probably go for 1/2 a day and only once during our August trip but there is still enough in the park we want to see and do.

We haven't been the last two times we've been, but will go in December to do RnRC and TSMM and probably leave after that. We're not really into Star Wars and HS has always been our least favorite park.

Not this coming up trip. My nephew is with us (along with his family for their 1st visit) and we've got Jedi Training in the plan. We only have a 1/2 day scheduled............but we are doing a 4 park in 1 day deal so it will be more than that.......

Doug :goofy:

Nope. We'll hit our FP in the late afternoon, have dinner at Mama Melrose's & head over to Fantasmic. Day will be spent at the resort pool or hit another park for a bit in the early AM hrs.

Skipping it. Usually we go just to use our TSM and Star Tours FP's since we love those rides. Since our upcoming trip will be very short again, we won't bother spending even a few hours there or breaking my neck for a TSM FP. I'd rather spend more time at F&W and enjoy the new offerings at AK. We were never a big fan of the park anyway so no real love lost for us.

I think we'll do it on our arrival day (arrive around 2 in the park) and just do what we can with FastPasses or short lines. That'll be it.

We are going on our arrival day. I am hoping the will have extended symphony in the stars dessert party so me and DD can go and celebrate there. Going in August so hoping they announcement soon. Besides I love RnR, TOT and star tours wouldn't miss this for anything

We're spending two days there. Our favorite rides on property are there, and between those, the show schedules, and Fantasmic, it still takes us the better part of two days to tour DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter