Will you skip hollywood studios on your next trip?

I think we could still fill a day at HS. My issue is that the scheduling for things like fireworks at HS keeps changing. So we'll be skipping it until they sort the park out.

DHS seems to be an easy target to poke fun, but I don't think it's fair. Sure, there are a lot of walls now, but what big attraction has been lost other than Lights Motors Action? Could drive a tank through Streets of America 2 months ago w/o hitting a guest. Can easily spend a full day there, especially if you like Star Wars. Like anything, depends on your family interests, but we did a full day, w/ DD's 5 & 9, both Star Wars nerds, and didn't hit everything.

we still go, but only for 3 - 4 hours. Once we finish our FP's, we are gone.

We will go, but only hit a few highlights. TSMM is the only thing we can all ride, and I just don't care for all of the shows. We'll be gone by lunch, since HS is the one park I don't care to eat in.

It looks like Hollywood Studios is going to be gutted for a while. Will you bother going, or will you spend your time elsewhere? I'm debating- we have six day tickets for our next trip but I'm not sure Hollywood Studios is worthwhile because so few attractions are open and the ones that are will probably have very long lines.
I only go for tower and rocking roller coaster. I do t care about the rest. I look forward to the new new. It's boring there.

I was planning a pool/ Disney springs day in the morning then around 4 going to the park for our dinner reservations and to do toy story & star tours for the husbandand maybe fantasmic if the king (2 year old) allows!

this. we are planning Disney springs in the morning and then will head over to the park in the afternoon for the few rides/ shows we enjoy and dinner. we had tossed out the idea of skipping entirely but then decided against it

this. we are planning Disney springs in the morning and then will head over to the park in the afternoon for the few rides/ shows we enjoy and dinner. we had tossed out the idea of skipping entirely but then decided against it
That is what we did on 4/2. The fireworks were great and I can't wait until Food and Wine to see the new show. For all those who complain about HS and AK being half day parks just wait. ROL and the new Stat Wars show will be the new thing everyone will be talking about is a few months. I know the delay in ROL hurts but since I wont be there until late September I know we will get to see them both.

Considering I've never been, no, we'll go. Well, I'm planning to go but not for a full day. DH and I are planning V&A that night so I want to get back to change and freshen up before we check the kids into the kids club and go. DHS seemed to be a good park for a 2/3rds day kind of thing.

Last several times it was just RnR, ToT, and Fantasmic. That's it. Last trip, FP+ was perfect. We scheduled them right before Fantasmic, so I think we spent about 2 hours total there.

no looking forward to it. Jedi training academy,Olaf, launch bay and the new fireworks
We got delayed at our character breakfast and didn't make it in time to sign up for Jedi Training Academy last time.. Will be there before park open this trip!! Can't miss it again.

We're going for a day when we're there next month. RnR, ToT, TSMM, and then we'll spend some time for Chewie, Kylo (Visa one), and Olaf if he is there. It will be more of a relaxing day rather than a rush to get to 'everything'.

Doubt we'll ever go back. It was the only park for us that gave us a "been there, done that" kind of feel. Enjoyed much of it, but just no "pull" to go back. Will add a second day to AK instead :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter