!*!*!*!Winter Disney pin exchange!*!*!*!.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.

Mail date is Dec. 23. Please get them out on time.....I know it is a busy time for most people.

Post here when you mail out and again when you receive. Tell us about the pins you get. We really like to hear.....or see ;)

If you have people in the same family you are sending to, feel free to send them in the same envelope. Just make sure it is clear which pins are going to each person.

Can't wait to hear!!

I got my list and I am checking it twice! I hope to get them packaged up this weekend :yay:

I'm laying mine all out today. Hope to get them out tomorrow.

Only 3 people left to pick up their names :yay: You all are fast!!

Mine are already to go and will mail this afternoon.

:yay: First 2 sets on on the way.

Mine will go to the PO tomorrow morning. Spent the last 6 hours at the ER with DDIL, so got behind on things.

Oh Nancy, hope everything is ok with your DIL. Sending good thoughts. :hug:

She has an abcess....on IV antibiotics and will see a surgeon tomorrow to see if they need to go in and drain it or if the antibiotics will be enough.
Thanks for the good thoughts. They are supposed to leave for CA on Tuesday.....we'll see.

Nancy,
Prayers for your DDIL, hope she gets well soon.

Planning on mailing my packages tomorrow after work. I'll report back once they're on there way.

My pins are packaged and ready to be sent! I should be sending them sometime today or tommorrow, I will let you know!

I got 4 great pins from Heidi last night (we were away for the weekend). I will post pin pics tonight when I get home :wizard:

Got some great pins!

From Heidi (pooh67_68) - Love the Pooh Pins!:

Round Character - Winnie the Pooh So cute!

Pooh with Hunny Pot Love this original!

St. Patricks Day Pooh Love this for my holiday pins!

Eeyore & Tigger Awwe!

From Donna (DJT) - A great variety of pins, all keepers!:

Snow White Germany Pin Perfect pin! Great for my collection!

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Love the Enchanted Tiki Room

Hidden Mickey - Formal Series Love this one! I have it already :) But a 2nd is always good!

Pluto with Dung Beetle This is great!!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter