!*!*!*!Winter Disney pin exchange!*!*!*!.....COMPLETED!!

Glad to hear of some arrivals!! Always so fun to see them.

Heidi, glad you like the ones I sent. Gotta love those fairies ::yes::

Got some great pins!

From Heidi (pooh67_68) - Love the Pooh Pins!:

Round Character - Winnie the Pooh So cute!

Pooh with Hunny Pot Love this original!

St. Patricks Day Pooh Love this for my holiday pins!

Eeyore & Tigger Awwe!

From Donna (DJT) - A great variety of pins, all keepers!:

Snow White Germany Pin Perfect pin! Great for my collection!

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Love the Enchanted Tiki Room

Hidden Mickey - Formal Series Love this one! I have it already :) But a 2nd is always good!

Pluto with Dung Beetle This is great!!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!! :banana:

You're welcome, Jessica. Now you have a trader! I should have known you would already have that formal Mickey but it was the closest to wedding I had. ::yes::

We should hear of more arrivals today..............I know a couple more of mine were delivered yesterday, just need people to check in ;)

:yay: for another arrival.

Anyone else?? All of mine have now been delivered.......just need people to check in ;)

Hi everyone :wave2: We had some arrivals yesterday and today. Here's the scoop!!
Matthew received
from Nancy. Pinpic 84190 and 56197. They are a Stitch black and white photo and a DVC AKV pin. He went :banana: for both. Also a Buzz Lightyear pen.
from Donna - Stitch "good" pin and a Yeti... he :love: them!
Andrew received
from Heidi - PinPic 62270 and 64388 he thinks they are great :woohoo: not sure what they were but loved them!!
Tracey received
from Heidi - pin pic # 37464 and 37466. I think one is from the Haunted Mansion and not sure of the other one but they are great.
Thank you so much everyone :hug::hug:
We are packing the rest of ours up and hope to get them out tomorrow. Will confirm.

My 1st package arrived from Donna, I'll post pictures sometime today when I find them on pinpics, it's getting late so I'm not going to start looking now.

All of ours are officially on the way. I couldn't believe that there was NOBODY at the post office this morning - how lucky~ :lmao:

McKinlee got her's from Nancy :)
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=23938
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=59138

she LOVES them both!! - Not sure if she will want to take them and trade when she finds out we are heading to the WORLD in a week! :) Im pretty sure Tink will find a place on the pin board of keepers...maybe both- I can't quite ask!!!

THANKS Nancy!!

OH and she got a sweet pen as well!! :)

Glad she liked them.
Always so hard to decide what to trade.......hope if she decides to trade them, she gets something good in return ::yes::

Just a few more people left to get theirs mailed out.

Both my packages are mailed. Our PO wasn't to bad this morning, there was a line but not a very long one. When I finished the line was going out the door. I arrived at a good time to mail my packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter