!*!*!*!Winter Disney pin exchange!*!*!*!.....COMPLETED!!

No word on those last mailings??

Please check in here so we know they were mailed ::yes::

Great!! Just one more person to report on sending.

The DIS is hit or miss these days :rolleyes:

sorry! mine were sent yesterday with delivery confirmation. after returning from mailing, I discovered 2 lovely pins. :)

Christamae

Names are out.

Mail date is Dec. 23. Please get them out on time.....I know it is a busy time for most people.

Post here when you mail out and again when you receive. Tell us about the pins you get. We really like to hear.....or see ;)

If you have people in the same family you are sending to, feel free to send them in the same envelope. Just make sure it is clear which pins are going to each person.

Can't wait to hear!!

I am looking to trade my Kilimanjaro Safaris Animal Kingdom pin for another WDW Kilimanjaro pin.

sorry! mine were sent yesterday with delivery confirmation. after returning from mailing, I discovered 2 lovely pins. :)

Christamae

Thank your for checking in.
That means all packages are on their way.

I received my last 3 today also from goofystitchfan, Matthew and Andrew.
Company just arrived, so I will post pictures later.
Thank you for the great pins.

Christamae

Thank your for checking in.
That means all packages are on their way.

I received my last 3 today also from goofystitchfan, Matthew and Andrew.
Company just arrived, so I will post pictures later.
Thank you for the great pins.

From Andrew
pin78567
and
pin78570

From Matthew:
pin30067
pin66617
pin75184
and a lot of stickers :)

FRom Tracey:
pin69516
pin82839

Thank you all :) Merry Christmas!

Just want to post that I received mine from Tracey, Matt and Andrew. Will post what they are later when I have time.

Hello all and merry Christmas! We are without Internet for some reason so I am writing from my phone!

I received two pins each from Goofystichfan, goofystichfan's son, and cousin bb!

Ira not easy on my phone to put links or pictures!

Cousinbb- great mickey and Minnie pin! And a great Mickey and Donald pin! Keepers!

From Andrew: Pluto pins, one in a triangle and one of him sitting. Great additions!

From Tracey: Donald wearing Mickey ears and Donald in a triangle.

Great pins! Thank you :)

Received pins on Saturday from Poohbearrocks DD & DS
Matt got Mickey & Pluto Train #53029 and Grumpy #40941 :lovestruc them
I received from Tanner #32994 & pirate Pluto #55787 ;)
From Rena #64579 & 64826
We both thank you so much. They are fantastic!

Hello all and merry Christmas! We are without Internet for some reason so I am writing from my phone!

I received two pins each from Goofystichfan, goofystichfan's son, and cousin bb!

Ira not easy on my phone to put links or pictures!

Cousinbb- great mickey and Minnie pin! And a great Mickey and Donald pin! Keepers!

From Andrew: Pluto pins, one in a triangle and one of him sitting. Great additions!

From Tracey: Donald wearing Mickey ears and Donald in a triangle.

Great pins! Thank you :)

Your welcome!! :cutie:

I think we are just waiting for 2 arrivals (unless I missed a posting)

poohbearrocks
goofystitchfan

anyone else I didn't list?

Tracey sent:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=71038&sid=8562.1324995145

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=62498&sid=8569.1324995248

She sent two others which are Mickeys but I can't find them on Pinpics.

Matt sent me two that look somewhat like a license plates but I can't find those either. One says SPACEMTN and the other says MONORL. Both very cute.

Andrew sent me a spaceman-looking pin and a holiday Minnie Snowwoman. I love that Minnie Snowwoman!

Thank you all for the pins. They are great!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter