Wish Maiden Voyage | July 14-19, 2022

We are not DVC but if I were I would have been tempted..!
We booked an additional one in September too because we knew the MV would be crazy and probably wouldn't get to book any of the experiences since everyone is platinum basically. I'm still going to be curious to see if they do a tiered cruise activity booking for platinum on the MV like they did for the cruise itself.

We booked an additional one in September too because we knew the MV would be crazy and probably wouldn't get to book any of the experiences since everyone is platinum basically. I'm still going to be curious to see if they do a tiered cruise activity booking for platinum on the MV like they did for the cruise itself.
We booked a Merrytime cruise on the Wish In December!

Last edited:
Any news on the status of the Wish's construction? Any chance of the ship being delayed from the shipyard?

Not that I have heard honestly... wish I remembered how much chatter there was about the Dream when she was being built. Not hearing anything wouldn't normally worry me, but with everything else going on it does make me wonder...

Not that I have heard honestly... wish I remembered how much chatter there was about the Dream when she was being built. Not hearing anything wouldn't normally worry me, but with everything else going on it does make me wonder...
I hate to think about what might happen if they have to delay this sailing. We are retired so we could adjust fairly easily. Others though....

I hate to think about what might happen if they have to delay this sailing. We are retired so we could adjust fairly easily. Others though....

Agreed... we are not retired but our jobs are very understanding with time off. How does that work though since they have already booked all sailings for 2022 and into 2023? Would they cancel THAT sailing and give it to us instead?

Any idea when the float out is scheduled?

Just checked the Fantasy float out and it occurred ~90 days before MV. That would make February 15th March 11th a likely date.

Last edited:
Anybody notice that they extended the final payment date to April 10th?

No, I didn't notice that either. Matter of fact my TA had just emailed saying I needed to pay so I'm guessing they haven't updated in the TA's system yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter