Wish Maiden Voyage | July 14-19, 2022

Got the email just a few minutes go. We are retired and very flexible with dates so we are perfectly OK with the change. Especially the 50% discount!!!

We are retired, but have booked a family cruise with our older son and family on July 14. They cannot be flexible, so, we cannot be on the Maiden Cruise.

We are retired, but have booked a family cruise with our older son and family on July 14. They cannot be flexible, so, we cannot be on the Maiden Cruise.
Sorry to hear this Bobbi!

Got a call from DCL yesterday just to make sure we were still sailing... yes we are! I wonder what they are up to....

Got a call from DCL yesterday just to make sure we were still sailing... yes we are! I wonder what they are up to....
We did too. I think that everyone on that sailing is getting a call (we know others that got it too). Do you think they are trying to gauge capacity?

Interesting. I didn't get a call but then again we don't answer unknown callers.

Got an email from DCL yesterday informing us that as of March 11th mask wearing is not longer required on board, inside or outside. There are a few exceptions such as the Walt Disney Theater.

Got an email from DCL yesterday informing us that as of March 11th mask wearing is not longer required on board, inside or outside. There are a few exceptions such as the Walt Disney Theater.

I'm glad we have a few more months for me to get used to running around maskless..! The mandate in my state ends 3/12 as well. A little poetic given that I we got the email to start working from home the same day 2020... that part was the one ray of sunshine in all this. Flexing time between home and the office has been amazing for my stress (rare commutes!) and health (fitting in a jog is so much easier with almost 2 extra hours in the day!).

They left a message but I also tend to google missed numbers just in case. This one did note it was from Disney. If you booked through a TA they may have let them know you plan on sailing.

I did get an email from my TA that said "I am checking in for DCL, are you still waiting to sail on the Wish 07/14/2022?". I thought it was very odd. I do wonder what they are up to!

Between this and them loosening the rules around masking I'm wondering if they really did book way below 100% to start... fingers crossed we can upgrade if so! Unless Disney is planning on only selling those rooms at 100% fare again to new cruisers... which hey maybe they will.

I got an email about preordering some merchandise that will be waiting in the room for you. That's making it seem even more real...
Interesting they are offering a lithograph and ship keel to purchase…we got those for free on the Fantasy Maiden as our nightly evening gifts…

Interesting they are offering a lithograph and ship keel to purchase…we got those for free on the Fantasy Maiden as our nightly evening gifts…

Oh that would have been cool... I'm tempted by the framed image collage of building her, but not sure what else I'd do with a replica coin. I'm hesitent about the litho since I assumed we'd get something or other in the cabin..? Did they also give those sorts of things away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter