• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Women lost at sea for months. What do you think?

They and their dogs look way too clean, healthy and happy to have been lost at sea for five months. In all that time not another vessel noticed or acknowledged them? And just how many months have to go by before you decide maybe you should seek help? I could see maybe a day or two if you’re super confident in you ability to turn things around but after that it seems a no brainer that you’re in trouble. Nope, not buying what they’re selling.

I saw their interview, and they did mention making a lot of poor choices BEFORE supposedly getting lost at sea. It wouldn't 100% shock me that they didn't know about their emergency beacon, or something like that. Honestly, I couldn't tell you either way... and I'm sure they will deny it.

Physically looked healthy

Think 5 months of same food you’d lose weight and be malnourished.

Dogs looked healthy too

I don’t believe them after hearing that their emergency beacon was 100% fully operational/functional and not activated.

I clicked on this thread knowing would find funny!

Not buying this story at all. They were looking for a book deal

DH is gruesome, but right, in that in olden days, the crew would have eaten one of their shipmates, so if this was really a true story, wouldn't they have eaten one of the dogs if truly that desperate? (Not saying *I* would have, but I also wouldn't have wanted my dog to starve, either....)

Terri

DH is gruesome, but right, in that in olden days, the crew would have eaten one of their shipmates, so if this was really a true story, wouldn't they have eaten one of the dogs if truly that desperate? (Not saying *I* would have, but I also wouldn't have wanted my dog to starve, either....)

Terri

They had a years worth of rice, pasta and I think oatmeal.

I think during the first few episodes the castaways had very little. Then all of a sudden Amazon Prime started delivering a new evening dress every week to Ginger.

Or maybe all those oddball visitors (Beatles ripoff rock band, Russian cosmonauts, Zsa Zsa Gabor, etc.) brought plenty of supplies and left them behind.

Pulu si bagumba!!!
It was truly amazing what Mary Anne could sew out of fig leaves and palms.

Had anyone reported them missing? I haven't looked into it enough to know. Seems suspicious for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter