WOOHOO Complete 4/08 Trip Report NOW UPDATING WITH NEW SPRING 2011 PRE TRIP PLANNING

Thanks for the good thoughts! Can't be too many of those in the universe.

Just spent the afternoon catching up on your trip report! :surfweb: Your past trip sounds wonderful and the one in the works will no doubt be as much fun. We are doing a "non-Disney vacation" this September. Planning on getting the 6 park Orlando flex passes which will allow us unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, Sea World, Aquatica, Wet-n-Wild, Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. We, too will be driving rather than flying. We are coming from southeastern South Dakota so it will be a long haul I am sure!

We have a son who has special needs too. He is diagnosed with autism. I wanted to let you know the Disney does have special accomodations for special needs people. We have used it several times and it has made our trips 100% better for all of us. All you need to do is have anote from your daughter's doctor and go to Guest Services of whichever park you are visiting. They have never questioned me or even asked to see the letter. They give us a Guest Assistance Pass which allows all of our party to use the Fastpass line or go to the front of the line through the handicap entrance. If your trip still includes a visit to Magic Kingdom, check this out. It will hopefully make for a smoother day for all of you.

Happy trip planning! :cheer2:

Ann Marie :laundy:

Thanks for the info! I had no idea. . . guess if we are going to do a Disney day I should go over to that side of the boards and get edumacated. I think that's part of what went wrong last time. . . we simply didn't know we were supposed to know all this stuff :laughing:

Where are those stinking rates. . . no one has published 2011 rates and I'm stuck, stuck, stuck until that happens!!

PUBLISH THE RATES ALREADY!!!:headache::mad:

Just reread your trip report from 2008. Loved it again! I hope you were able to make your 2011 trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter