WOOHOO Complete 4/08 Trip Report NOW UPDATING WITH NEW SPRING 2011 PRE TRIP PLANNING

Awesome trippie!! Thanks so much for sharing all of your experiences. And, thanks for the info on your cost. No matter how much (or how little) you spend, it's the enjoyment you get at the time that is important. Those memories are priceless.

I enjoyed reading about your trip very much.
Thanks!! E

I am glad you enjoyed my report. It makes the hours and hours and hours put into the trippie worth it.

We could have spent double what we did, or probably cut the cost in half as well, but you are right that it isn't about the money. . . the memories we have and the time we shared is priceless.

Fortunately, that trip didn't seem to spoil our kids for the much more modest vacations we have taken this year and, probably for the next 3 years. They still enjoy camping a great deal and even day trips to places like Six Flags are exciting for them. Honestly, I have to admit that HRH spoiled me for anywhere else. I can't help but compare now. It so totally irritates DH that I do, but I just can't help it. My expectations have changed and there's no going back. . . . :confused3 What can I do. . . . . :rolleyes1

I really enjoyed your entire TR, thank you so much for taking the time and including all the detail, it really came alive and was a joy to read!

Maria :upsidedow

Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. . .makes creating it worthwhile! Thank YOU for taking the time to get through the entire report.

Thanks for writing this! I wish I had recorded my last trip for future reference. Hopefully this will help you preserve the great memories!

Thank you. I'm so happy you enjoyed my report!! It's nice to know folks are reading.

I just loved your TR. I felt like I was there experiencing everything that you and your family did. I laughed out loud several times, you are just so funny but handled every situation so well. I wish I could be more like you when these sort of situations arise. Your information was wonderful and has helped me in preparing for our first trip to US.

Thanks for taking the time to post this,
from one over planner/organizer to another

So glad you enjoyed, and laughed out loud. I don't know how well I handled some situations. . . prolly didn't feel like I was doing so well at the time, and some things are definitely, at least now, laugh out loud funny. But thanks for reading and the compliments. I very much want folks to enjoy the read, be entertained and pick up some tips on the way.

Thanks for the post. The messages here are much fewer than on the WDW side, so for planning for our upcomming trip, a detailed post like this really helps. Thanks!!!

I'm glad you were able to use the trip report for planning your own trip.

Just remember to ask any questions you have and the wonderful folks on this side of the boards will be certain to assist you.

My trippie gives you a place to start, I think, but your agenda will likely look different than mine did, so use the resources here to plan the best trip ever. It's what I did and we had the best vacation ever. When we went with all 6 of our kids back in 2004, I had no idea I should have planned way better than I did. I basically made reservations, bought tickets and off we went. We had a great time, don't get me wrong, and our kids absolutely loved it. They have wonderful memories for their lifetime. I, however, HATED the Disney parks. They were too crowded, too expensive, the lines were too long, the stroller gestapo got on my LAST nerve and by 1:30 in the afternoons, the kids were begging to return to our off-site hotel. We were probably THOSE people who refused to leave with their over-tired, hot, whining kids and demanded that they have fun and stop being babies. . . .you know that drill, right? So I've since discovered that some of that likely was I didn't know what I was doing. If I had only known then what I know now. . . . . :confused3. DH says next time we will go back and visit a Disney park or two and you can bet I'll be on the other side of the boards doing my homework.

Thanks for all of your "important" info. It helps me get in the planning mode for our trip at the end of Septmber.......not that I haven't been planning already!!!:rotfl2:

Glad I *motivated* you :goodvibes

You've probably been planning for some time now. . . then you come across the trip report from some freaky obsessive planner! I've said it before and I'll probably say it alot more. . . I believe our vacation was as wonderful as it was because our homework was done. . . I think I got an A+ too!

Enjoy your upcoming trip!

You've probably been planning for some time now. . . then you come across the trip report from some freaky obsessive planner! I've said it before and I'll probably say it alot more. . . I believe our vacation was as wonderful as it was because our homework was done. . . I think I got an A+ too!

As long as you & your family had FUN....that's all that matters!!!:thumbsup2
It was a blast reading you TR;)

Thank you for sharing your TR and all the details, I greatly appreciated it. I do have a question for you about the AAA discounts you received. We are visiting USO and IOA for 2 days in October and I'm curious how you knew which places offered the AAA discount?

I knew about the discounts from a variety of sources. The AAA website itself has a wealth of information. Also, I read everything I could on these boards. In addition, whenever I called for reservations or went to a restaurant, I simply asked.

Sorry for the delay in responding. We've been camping and playing with our ATV's!!

Hope this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter