Would you live and work at Disney World?

My husband and I joke that when we retire he’ll be Goofy and I’ll be making sweets or candy somewhere at Disney. Sounds lovely to me!

I think this would be my college program back in 97. I did an advanced internship in 2000. We didn't live in the college program housing but they placed us in apartments around Orlando. I lived on Westwood Blvd at St. Andrews apt. I don't think it is apartments anymore. Watched the roller coaster at Sea World being built because it was so close. I volunteered every week at GKTW. That was the best. I miss the village but not sure I could survive in the summer heat. Every time I lived there it was Jan-June. I loved my time there but I do think the magic is different when you live close by. In my advance internship I gave tours to school groups that came to Disney World. Some of the groups from in the area really had lost the magic. To them coming to Disney wasn't really that special. Some came every week. If I lived in the area for good I would hope that the magic wouldn't run out. I haven't been back for years and when I return I hope the parks haven't changed so much I don't find it as magical as it once was.

Nope. Never. I enjoy visiting but can't imagine living in Florida. Not only the politics but the ridiculous weather. That state is not for me. I like to visit and leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter