Yippee! Booked for welcome home trip!

Swimmergirl

DIS Veteran
Yea! I'm all set for a trip to WL April 15-20th then the Wonder the 20-24th! It will just be me and my hubby this time. We'll be celebrating his return from a 6 month military deployment in the middle east! I'm soooo excited to have him come home and then I get the added bonus of Disney! Come on and hurry up April!!!

Yea! I'm all set for a trip to WL April 15-20th then the Wonder the 20-24th! It will just be me and my hubby this time. We'll be celebrating his return from a 6 month military deployment in the middle east! I'm soooo excited to have him come home and then I get the added bonus of Disney! Come on and hurry up April!!!

You give your hubby a big ole Thank-You hug from the Bourques down in Louisiana to thank him for his service to our country. And while you're at give yourself a big one too for hangin in there while he's away.

Wishing you both BOATLOADS of pixie dust and a magical reunion:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter